~21. The Kidnappers~

⚠WARING⚠
This part has assault and threats in it. It also has abuse towards a female from a male and it also has death threats so just a disclaimer just in case you can't handle threats and assault.

Tae's P.O.V

Jisoo and the officers came out of the room. The officers walked passed Jisoo they looked like they were coming towards me. Then all of a sudden it felt like I was being cuffed. They took me to the interview room and sat me down. They we're talking but all I could hear was Jisoo crying and yelling. What did she tell the cops.

"Okay Taehyung who really are you and tell us the truth". "I'm Kim Taehyung like I said in the interview from earlier". "Don't lie where is Y/N and Wonho"? I rolled my eyes. "I Don't know what Jisoo told you but ik innocent". "Then answer this question who is Jisoo's brother". " I don't know eho he is i didn't even know she had a brother". "Why am I in here What sid she tell you". "That is none of your concern". "Listen just tell me I don't want any trouble". "No you listen tell us the truth". "I am telling the truth so you listen". Then the cop slapped me.

Jisoo's P.O.V

I cried. No I bawled. I had fucked up. "Baby stop crying it isnt your fault". "Yes it is Yoongi it really is". He sighed and walked toward the interview room. He then knocked on it. Then someone opened the door. "What is it." Yoongi stepped aside and pointed at me. "Jisoo needs to explain something". "She did all the explaining we need thank you." Yoongi sighed. "No but..." Then he shut the door on Yoongi before he let him finish. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Asshole". "Yoongi what if he gets arrested because of me". "He won't we will fix it I promise." I sat down and wiped away my left over tears.

At the warehouse
Kidnapper's P.O.V(female kidnapper)

"Do you think we should remove the tape so they can eat". "Yes obviously, we need them alive." I told him to remove the tape as while I got the food and water. I gave them a small portion enough to keep them alive. "Wait do we have to feed them"? "Yes we can't risk them being untied." We fed them and gave them water. Then Y/N suddenly spoke. "Why are you feeding us and stuff"? "So the two of you won't die we need you two alive like I told him earlier. "Who is him". "I'm ta..." I quickly covered his mouth. "Shut up you fucking idiot don't expose your self just yet". "So your name it starts with a T" Wonho said. "We are going somewhere don't yell it won't do anything we will allow the two of you to talk. We left them so we can go do some stuff and to see the news and stuff.

Y/N P.O.V

They left and left Wonho and you to talk. "Hey Wonho that's you right". "Yeah it's me Y/N". "Hey Y/N Who do you think did this". "What kidnap us I dont know honestly but I don't know why they would". "Y/N". "Yes Wonho". "If we die I want you to know you to know you are the bestest friend I have ever had". "Aww thanks Wonho I feel the dame but don't think like that." You then felt like you were being untied and then your blindfold was removed. You got up and saw Wonho you have him a hug. "What wait how". "Lets just say I may have dislocated my thumb". "Wonho you fucking idiot." He just laughed. "WONHO it's not funny your lucky my mom was a doctor and treated my dislocated thumb before." You looked for some stuff that could work you them did stuff to Wonho's thumb. "Okay now let's find a way out." We decided to ho out the main door. "What do you think you twobare doing." Fuck you thought. Then you looked at Wonho shocked when you saw who the kidnappers were. It was Dahyun and Taehyung. Next thing you knew you were unconscious.

 Next thing you knew you were unconscious