17. Start Over

It was the next day and you wome up really late it was 12 pm. Wonho walks in and tells you to look nice.
"Why are we going somewhere".
He smile, "yes you will see jist look pretty as usual". You laugh and does as he said you looked nice like always.

Early that morning 7 am text between Wonho and Yoongi

Yoongi😺: Did you talk to your boss

Wonho: yes I did he said yes

Yoongi😺: take her there at 4

Wonho: I'll tell her to get ready later see you later

Yoongi😺: see you later

Present time

Wonho went to get ready him self. After a 1 and a half you were finally ready. It was 1:37 and you guys haf time to spare until he had to take you somewhere. "Let's go ice cream Y/N".  He nodded and drove to a near by ice cream shop. You felt imcomfortable you just thought it was because of your hair. You got to the ice cream and got ice cream and sat at a bench.

Text between Yoongi and Wonho

Wonho: we got ready early and it is 2:13 what do we do now

Yoongi😺: Great

Wonho: what?

Yoongi😺: we are ready to go to the restaurant

Wonho: we are leaving

End of Text

Y/N we are going now let's go. You got in the car and he drove you guys to the location. When you finally got there you remeberedthe restaurant. It was where you and Hoseok had your first date ever. You started to cry. "What's wrong Y/N". He said as he wipes your tears. "T..this is wh..here hobi and I had our..our fi..irst date". He smiled amd wiped your tears. "Yes I know I was there now lets go in. You walked in and saw the waiter looked really familiar. He led you and Wonho to a table. You guys sat down. "He led us to a table for four should we take the other two chairs away". You got up to move them then Wonho freaked out. "No don't". You were confused and sat back down.
You guys waited then suddenly. Yoongi walks in with the same waiter and Jisoo amd they sat down with you and Wonho. "Oh hello Yoongi hello Jisoo what are you guys doing here". "We are on a double date with you". You were confused. "With Wonho and me". Wonho laughed amd got up. "No not me someone else". You were even more confused then he started to go in the back of the restaurant. "What what do you mean whwre are you going Wonho". He laughed and kept walking.
You sat there waiting for someone to speak then someone did." Yoongi when if your friend coming". He looked at me and smiled "he will be here shortly." After 3 minutes a waiting a man walks by and sits by you. "Sorry I'm late Yoongi so where is the person you wanted me to meet." Yoongi gets up and so does the guys.
"Y/N this is my friend Jung Hoseok, Jung Hoseok this is my sister Y/N". You wouldn't believe what Yoongi was doing you were so happy you also couldn't belive how good Hoseok looked he had the prettiest blonde hair he looked even more like a Angel than ever. He puts his and out and shakes your hand. "Hello Y/N its nice to meet you" you smiled. "Hello nice to meet you". Then the same waiter from earlier and finally realised it was Taehyung. He took your orders and brought your drinks.

Taehyungs POV

I went back to give the order to Jin And Jungkook. As they made the food Taehyung told Jimin, Namjoon and Wonho to go sing and play in the front so it won't be dead silent. "Y/N and Hobi are good for each other aren't they". Jin and Jungkook nod in agreement." As they finish up making food they handed it to Tae.

Original POV

As You saw Jimin, Namjoon and Wonho go to sing and pkay on stage you thought that they kind of set the mood a little more. You enjoyed talking to Hoseok Again. You enjoyed his presence. Minutes had passed and Taehyung came with the food you had ordered. After he handed you your food you continued talking. It came towards the end of the double date and you wanted to your brother amd thank him.
"Yoongi can I talk to you privately". He gets up and walks with you. "What is it Y/N". You hugged him. "Thank you Yoongi". You cried in his chest. He started to pat your back. "Of course he made you hapoy all I want is for you and him to be happy". You guys walked back but wipoed your eyes first. You said bye to your brother and Jisoo. You were alone with Hoseok. You started to cry again and he hugged you. "I've missed you Y/N". You looked up at him amd wiped your tears. "I've missed you more". He said something you never thought he would say. "Y/N I Love You I always have and I always will love you". You hugged him even tighter you saw him frown. "Hoseok I Love you too".

A/N
This was kind of a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it I will try to update soon again this story is almost over though so there will be 2-4 more parts to this then maybe bonus parts.