~9.Savor The Moment~

You woke up late for school again and just knew you were going to be late. You throw on some random clothes and hoped it looked good together. You went to Yoongi's room but he left for work already so then you went to Hoseok's room and he was still there. You jumped on his bed to wake him up he wouldn't wake up so you just shook him finally he woke up. He looked at You with anger or maybe just tired eyes. He just looked at you for a while then shot out of bed and drove you to school. You run to your class and get there right as class starts. You take your seat and take out your supplies. Being the wicked bitch she is the teacher gives you a detention slip. You get out of your seat and stomp to her desk and give her the slip. "Why did I get detention". She glares at you as you stand there, "you were late to class". You grunt at that comment. "What do you mean I was late I walked in as the bell rung." She stands up and hands you back the slip, " Give me attitude and you'll have 2 detentions." You grab the slip and roll your eyes as you turn away to get to your seat. You go on with your day and then text Yoongi to pick you up late again because you got detention. You were in detention and surprise you saw Shin Hoseok there you kinda wondered why he was here for but you didn't bother asking. He then sat next to you and ask you why you were her for you told him that you were late to class. You asked him why he was in class for. "Oh I drew on the desk and the teacher caught me." He laughs as he says it. "What did you write" you asked then. "If they saw what i wrote i would have been suspended but luckily I changed what it said quickly." I wrote fuck Mrs. Baxter the wicked bitch of the west and then I wrote I hate Mrs. Baxter the wicked witch of math classes." You couldn't help but laugh at that. As soon as detention was over you two walk out and you both wait for your rides. Yoongi pulls up and you get in the car where Hoseok was sitting and Jisoo in the front. "Is this the guy you were on a date with". Yoongi says with anger rushing through his voice. "Did you only say you got detention so you can sneak around with him and makeout". "YOONGI I REALLY DID GET DETENTION AND SO DID HE I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO I WENT ON A DATE WITH AND THATS GROSS YOONGI BUT I BET YOU AND JISOO DO". He glares at you, "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT ME AND JISOO DO AND I AM YOUR BIG BROTHER I DESERVE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE DATING". "NO IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS WHO I AM DATING YOONGI". You both stop yelling finally. "Can you at least tell me his name Y/N" you look at Jisoo "Didn't she tell you his name". He looks at Jisoo and asks her. "Its her Boyfriend she should tell you his name" you start to panick a little and your hands shake. Hobi realizes you we're panicking and then whispers to you so the other two won't hear. "It's ok baby just tell them it's Shin Hoseok like you said it was it will be okay they won't suspect a thing." You start to calm down a bit and look towards the front. "His name is Shin Hoseok". Yoongi laughs and looks at Hopie, "He almost has the same name as you". You finally get home and Yoongi starts bothering you saying he wants to meet him you keep making excuses and had enough of him and agreed to something you couldn't make happen. "Okay fine I'll see when he is free" you regretted it completely. You looked at Hoseok and he had a upset almost mad look on his face and he then said that he was tired and went up to his room. After Yoongi left the house to take Jisoo home you went to Hoseoks room. You lay next to him then he turns away from you. You hug his chest and wrap your legs around his. "I'm sorry but he wouldn't stop bothering me about it and he got annoying on the bright side at least he won't suspect anything now." He finally looks at you and kisses you. "It's Okay but how are you going to make Shin Hoseok agree with it." You shrug your shoulders. "I don't know but I'll find a way to." You get up and leave his room and go take a shower. You get out and change then you walk in your room where you find a shirtless Hobi. "I want to savor this moment with you untill I have to let you go to someone else for now." He lays in your bed you lock the bathroom and your door and lay with with him.
He kisses you down the side of your face going down to your neck then your collar bone. Then he goes back up and kisses your lips. His were soft and you didn't want him to stop he kept doing this over and over has he did this you kept your hands on his bare chest. You wrap your legs around him and he grabs your thighs to pull you closer. You enjoyed this moment with him as He said he wanted to. You then fell asleep. One of your hands was over his chest and the other under his shoulder blade, one of your legs over his legs and he had his arms around you. You felt warm so close to him. You were sound asleep and Hoseok was still awake.
Namjoon's POV
Yoongi Hyung went to Hoseoks room and didn't see him in there. So Yoongi and me walked to Y/N's room and we tried opening it but it was locked. I knew what was going on so I gave them a excuse. "Oh Yoongi I just remembered Hoseok went to get some groceries for Jin and Y/N is probably talking to her "boyfriend" and doesn't want any of in there." I then walk away from Yoongi and text Jin.
Namjoon: Hyung if Yoongi ever ask where Hoseok was just say he went to get groceries for you.
Jin Hyung❤💜💛: Why
Namjoon: He isn't in his room and Y/N's room is locked so
Jin Hyung❤💜💛: Oh I see okay but can you actually text Hoseok to by me groceries now
Namjoon: Okay I will then
-----------------------------
Namjoon: Jin wants You to get Groceries
Hoseok💃😇💜💚: I'm a little busy right now can you just go buy them for him pleaseee  
Namjoon: I know your in Y/N's room I lied for you
Hoseok💃😇💜💚: What do you mean you lied for me
Namjoon: I told Yoongi you we're at getting groceries for Jin and you will continue to go with that so you are going to get actual groceries now
Hoseok💃😇💜💚: Please Joonieee get the groceries instead
Namjoon: Why I already lied for you
Hoseok💃😇💜💚:Please Idk if you know but Y/N lied on who she was dating so now she has to pretend to be with someone she isn't actually with and I have to witness that so I want enjoy every moment I have with her before that happens please Namjoon.
Namjoon: Okay fine I'll get the gorceries instead

Hoseok's POV
As we laid close to each other with her in my arms im glad I didn't have to leave her anytime soon. She fell asleep in my arms it felt warm and it made me feel happy. I hold her and pull her closer to me when I see pull away from me a bit I didn't want to let her go ever. I then fell asleep.

A/N
This kinda took a turn a little bit a little steam in this chapter but not to much enough fog your glasses a bit😳😂 but it might get more steamy I just don't know when.