14. Blackmail

You couldn't believe what was in the box in front of you. You took out pictures from the double date with Jungkook and Dahyun. They were pictures from when you were in the restaurant and sitting on the beach and some of them were of you and Hoseok not looking like friends but you guys were hugging in those pictures and holding hands. You couldn't believe someone would take pictures of you. You were scared and disturbed.
Then you saw a note at the bottom and you read it to your self.

Send 15,000 dollars to this account if you don't want these pictures of you and Hoesok released to your brother Yoongi. Money must be in this account by Thursday or else they will be released.

You realised that you had just gotten blackmailed. You wondered by who was it one of the boys but who else could have known where you guys were going if only Jungkook and Hoseok knew you didn't think it was Jungkook but you went to go talk to him about it.

"Hey Jungkook did you send this to me". He read the note and saw the pictures. "No I would never blackmail you like that". You sit next to him. "Who would then"? He shrugged his shoulders. "No one else knew where we were going unless someone coincidently was there". You nod. "I know one person who would but they have a ally". Jungkook cocked his head. "Who would"? You look at him and shake your head. "It's a long story but I'm going to go talk to Hoseok". He nods his head. You walk to Hoseoks room and tell him the entire situation. He started to panic. You calmed him down. "Where do we get this kind of money in two days i may be successful but I have bills to pay and stuff you know". "Yes I know Hobi but I think we should just tell Yoongi at this point". He shakes his head Really fast. "He is going to kill us". We can talk about this tomorrow I'm going to go take a shower then to bed". He smiles and gives you a big hug. You take a shower and then try to go to sleep. You couldn't fall asleep all you can think about was the blackmail.
Eventually you fell asleep. You wake up the next morning and Dahyun picked you up. You tell her everything and she was silent the entire car ride after you tell her. She would usually calm you down and try to help you but she didn't do or say anything except for drive. You guys got to school and she sat by someone else so you went to go sit next to Wonho. He looks at you suspiciously. "Hey what's wrong Y/N". You shake your head. "Oh nothing its just do you think Dahyun is acting a little weird"? He nodded, "yeah actually a little but what is really wrong your also acting a little weird". You smile. "I'll tell you at lunch just meet me in the library".
It was lunch time now and you went to the library to wait for Wonho. You sit at the table and then you see Wonho he rushes to you. "Okay so what was up with you this morning". You tell him everything including the car ride with Dahyun this morning. "Do you think Dahyun did it". "I don't know it could have she is the only other person who knew where we were so she could have told someone to take pictures of us you didn't have anything to do with this did you Wonho". He shakes his head,"I would never you and Hoseok are too cute to separate". You smile and you two had a normal conversation and lunch then headed to P.E.
You wanted Wonho to take you home so you can talk to him about what to do about the money. "I think you and Hoseok should just tell Yoongi at this point". You nod, "I want to but Hoseok is scared to". "Why is he scared to tell him". You chuckle. "Have you meant my brother all the guys are scared of him". He laughs and walks you to your door then drives off. You walk in and see Yoongi and Hoseok together. Hoseok looks at you and nods at you. You go to stand next to Hoseok. "Yoongi Hyung Y/N and I have something to tell you". He stands up from the couch. "What is it Hoseok and Y/N".
Then all of a sudden Dahyun runs through the door with pictures in her hands. "Wait Yoongi look at this".
She hands him the exact same pictures from the package you received the day before. You couldn't belive your best friend since kindergarten would do that to you. You started to cry. Yoongi walks to the supply closet and grabs a suitcase. He hands it to you. "I think you should move out Y/N". You started to bawl even more and dropped to your knees. Hoseok wipes your tears but you just kept crying. "Yoongi kick me out not her she is your". Yoongi interrupted him. "I know she is my sister but she doesn't need a guardian she is 18 and this is also your house so she is leaving you two can never see each other again unless I'm with you guys". You bawl to where you stared to cry ugly. You get up and jump on Hoseok. He hugs you tight as you cried on him. After you went to your room to pack your stuff. You go back downstairs. You were still crying. "Yoongi where do I go". He sighs "I still love you and Hoseok but I need to think I can't have you guys under the same roof figure out where to go and make sure if you go with a friend that they know it isn't temporary because this might be a semi permanent thing". You continue to cry. Dahyun walks up to you. "You can live with me". You deathly stare at her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU THINK THIS IS ALL OKAY BUT NO IT ISN'T WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME SUPPORT ME I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU". She frowns. "Okay so I guess this is the end of our friendship". You walk to the door and open it. "Yeah I guess it is". She walks out and drives off. You look at Hoseok one last time before you walk out. He smiles and tears up a bit you started to bawl. Then You walked out and slammed the door behind you before he saw you bawling.
You called the only real friend you had left.

Wonho: hey whats wrong Y/N Why are you crying?

You: can you come pick me up from my house please I'll explain when you get here.

Wonho: okay I'm on my way now

End of call

After 5 minutes he finally got there you open his trunk and put your suitcase in there. You get in the passenger seat. "You want to explain why your are moving into my car". You look at him. "I'm moving into your house not your car". He looked shocked so you explained the entire thing. Then when you got to his house he told his mom parts of what happened only to where it seemed like you got in a fight with your brother and Dahyun and that he was the only person you had so his mom let you stay and you stayed in the guest room. You put your suitcase in there and just sit on the bed. Wonho knocks and then goes and sits by you. "He will accept it soon". You started to cry. "First my I lost my parents forever then I lost best friend brother and boyfriend all in one I can't do this I've never felt so complete with Hoseok he made me feel complete my brother is going to take a long time to accept this we have to move on but I don't know how I will never be able to find anyone who completes me like Hobi did I can never be able to get over him". Wonho gives you a big hug. "Thank you Wonho your all I have please don't change that". He smiles "I don't want to change what we have in this friendship". He leaves and you fall asleep in your new semi permanent bed in your new semi permanent room.

A/N
This part was kind of extra. So after 13 parts Yoongi finally found out. I'm sorry if you didn't expect him to find out this way or for him to practically kick his sister out because honestly neither did I but it happened. I hope you are enjoying so far I think this story will come to a end soon but Idk when exactly. The parts will become longer though. So I will probally post the next part by the end of this month or beginning of January. Also thank you for 180 reads this story is so close to 200. I know that isn't much but I appreciate the little things. Thanks again

Love babyjhopie💜💜💜

P.S.
Nothing will happen between Wonho and Y/N sorry Wonho stans.