Bonus Chapter 2

6 years Later

"Wooseok give me back my panda". "Come and get it." Eunbi chased Wooseok around the living room. Then Hoseok picked up Wooseok and put him over his shoulders then grabbed the stuffed panda from his hands. "Be careful with this it was given to your mom on her 18th birthday by your Uncle Jungkook". "We are sorry Dad can you put me down now." Hoseok then puts Wooseok down and puts the stuff animal away. Then someone knocks on the door. Hoseok hoes and gets it and in runs Seungmin "good to see you two buddy." Yoongi walks in the house . "Are you guys ready to go out for our 6 year and your's and Y/N's 5 year anniversary. "Yeah but I'm waiting on Y/N and the guys to come and take care of our kids and your baby speaking of the baby where is he and Jisoo"? "She is cleaning him in the car he spilled his bottle on him self and the milk went all over him and the seats but I still can't believe we had a biological kid but we might adopt another one but I think we are good for now on kids though." Then in walks in Jisoo with Baby Yoongi Junior and the guys behind her. Then come running the twins and Seungmin to see there "uncles". "Uncle Jungkook did you bring the tablet". Jungkook pulls it out from behind his back. "Of course I have to beat you Eunbi". "Nope I'll beat you." "Uncle Joon can we play football". "Absolutely not Namjoon you better not let Seungmin and Wooseok okay it's raining." You say as you walk down the stairs putting earings on. "Wait Jimin,Jungkook,Tae why didn't you bring your kids". You asked concerned. "Our wives are with the kids and are having a small book reading club while watching them". "How old are they again". "Jimins and taes are 2 and mine is 3." Jungkook says as he plays on the tablet with Eunbi. "Must be nice to have wives". Jin says somewhat irritated. "You have me Jinnie". "I know Joon I know im stuck with a straight man I'm not even at least gay for." Joon smirks. "Stop lying you love me." Jin then smiles at him. You laugh. "You two are too cute you should adopt kids." Then You smile.
"Okay back to business Namjoon your in charge of watching Jungkook and Tae. Jimin you entertain them ,Jin you'll make them food and Tae and Jungkook don't bother the baby when he sleeps okay we will be back at around 10:30". "Wait why does Joon have to watch me and Jungkook". "Because you two can't take care of your own kids very well nor can you take care of yourselves so you two need to be watched or else you'll do something stupid. "Okay fine." Then you head out with Hoseok,Yoongi and Jisoo.

Restaurant

The four of you get to the restaurant on time for your reservations and get seated. "Are you ready to order". "Yes give us a second." Hoseok said with a smile. Then you you guys finally decided you ordered your food. "Hey Yoongi have you found out who Seungmins real parents are." Yoongi and Jisoo both spit out there drink. "Are you two okay is that a yes". "Y/N they told us but they said not to tell Seungmin untill he is ready and it's for our own protection as well". "What do you mean does he not know he is adopted". "He knows its just once he is ready to meet them is what we mean." Jisoo nods in agreement. You look at them both. You were confused on why he said for there own protection but you were too scared to ask. You received your food. "What should we do after we leave the restaurant." Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other. "We have surprise and we are going to the park for it after we leave and pay." You and Jisoo smile and hold your husband's hands.
Time passed and you finally finished eating and talking with one another and soon after you received your check you pay and put a good tip for the waitor for his amazing service. "Where to now." You and Jisoo both say as walk out the restaurant. They didn't say anything they just kept walking. "Slow down Yoongi these heels are starting to hurt." He groans and stops and gives Jisoo a piggy back ride. "Your lucky I love you if it was someone else I would have sped up." She laughs and hugs the top of his shoulders so she wouldn't fall. "Hobi..". You say childish. He stops and just puts you on his back. "Oh I was just going to ask if you could just go to the car real quick and get my other shoes but this is better but don't drop me." He luaghs. They were walking to the park and you and Jisoo fell asleep on them.
You finally reached the park and the guys go to a reserved spot they had. They both gently place the two of you gently down on a big blanket. You wake up amd so doea Jisoo. "Nice to see you two sleepyheads again." Yoongi says with a chuckle. "What is the surprise you will see it will show up soon." 7 minutes passed by you checked your watch. You was that it was 10:16. "Shouldn't we go back to the car it is getting late." "Hold on Y/N you Will love this". "So will you Jisoo." Then a big bang appeared and saw the sky flash color. You then realised they were fireworks. You admire them.
About 7 color flashes the fire works spelt out something you couldn't clearly see it but you then saw it said happy 6 and 5 years Jisoo and Y/N love. Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. You hugged Hoseok and cried once again. You admired the rest of the fireworks after wards and once again you and Jisoo fell asleep on Yoongi and Hoseok. They drove back to your place and placed you in bed. "Yoongi are you going home". "No Jisoo is sound asleep and so is the Junior and Seungmin I don't want to wake them." Hoseok nods and takes him to the guest bedroom where he and Jisoo can sleep and in the other guest room where the crib was so Seungmin can sleep. Then the other guys went home to there families.
You wake up and heard knocking at the door.
You answered and saw the guys with there families.
"What are you guys doing here". "We came for visit was else does it look like". "I see that Jungkook but why". "Because we wanted to." You just nod and make breakfast. And Jimins wife F/N (friends name) helped make breakfast while Jungkook's wife f/N and Tae's wife f/N set the table.
Later Yoongi and Jisoo woke up. Then Hoseok woke up with Eunbi. "Where is Seungmin and Wooseok". They are in Wooseok's and Eunbi's game room". "Go get them please Hobi." He goes and gets them for breakfast.
In the middle of breakfast the doorbell rings and you see who it is and see. Wonho and Hyungwon and there daughter Savanah. "Wonho Hyungwon wjat are you two doing here". "Can't I see my best friend." You smile and luagh. "That and Savanah wanted to see the twins more specifically the one that starts with a w". "Dad be quite don't." You look at her and say a irrelevant question. "Don't you think he is too old". "He is 6 I am 5 what difference is that he isn't too old and I'm not too young". "Trust me you don't want to to be with him." You say looking at him stuffing his face and making a mess with syrup. She looks at you disgusted. "Yeah I think your right." She Then skips and sits by Eunbi. Later the day you went to disneyland because Disneyland was like your thing with the guys especially since it was one of the first trips with them now it was Wooseok's, Eunbi's, Seungmin's and Savanah's first trip together. The four of them was like looking at smaller versions of you and everyone. You couldn't wait untill they were in highschool so they can meet more friends and mayne find friends like Wonho and the guys because they made your life better. You then thought that maybe they were each others Wonho and Jungkook,Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon,Seokjin,Yoongi and maybe they would find a Hoseok to love and Y/N to protect. You loved those give rascals even if they all weren't yours it felt like a big family.

A/N
Last bonus chapter hope you enjoyed it and the entire story. I will post crefits after this and I am working on a sequel to this book and I am writing a Jin fan fiction too so look out for those two. Also if you haven't notices I took down the namjin story i was writting because I didn't know where do take it. Anyways thank you for reading my first fan fiction.
💜💜love babyjhopie💜💜

Instagram for more fanfic is babyjhopie

Son of Felons is the sequel to My Other half

Also look out for a story called Foriegn Lover as well