13. Brother Sister Time

*important stuff to remember for future parts*

Dahyun and you woke up the next morning and saw that you were in PJ's you guys didn't think much of it. You both walked downstairs and saw Jungkook and Hoseok were still asleep so you two made breakfast for all the boys that were still home. You guys made pancakes. When you finished you went to see if the other boys were awake and the smell of pancakes made them all stampede over you. They all rushed to get some even Jungkook and Hoseok had gotten up already. "I knew we should've made more". You say looking at Dahyun.
You all sit at the dinner table and eat together and chat and you introduced Dahyun to everyone. Dahyun and Jungkook were talking and getting to know each other some more. Then you hear the door jingle. It was Yoongi and Jisoo. You were kinda happy to see your brother."Yoongi back so soon". You went up to him and hugged him. He pats your back as he hugged you too. "I was gone for one day you missed me that bad". You nod. He looked at the table full of plates of pancakes. "Looks like Jin made breakfast". He looked up at Yoongi with a mouth full of pancakes and Syrup going down the side ofbhis mouth. You look at him and laugh and look back at Yoongi. "No he didn't Dahyun and me made breakfast". You looked at Dahyun with a smile. Yoongi nods and takes a seat with Jisoo and they eat pancakes as well.
You finished eating so you went to sit on the couch. You watched T.V and felt the couch weight down and hands pull you down to someone's lap. Your head was lying on someone's lap ou looked up to see who it was and you saw Yoongi he looked down and gently pat your head. He took the remote from you and put on basketball. You were getting bored of that and fell asleep on him. Everyone else just continued to watch basketball as you fell asleep. You later woke up in your bed. You went back down stairs and didn't see Dahyun. "She left Jungkook took her home she wanted me to tell you that she said bye". You look at Yoongi for a second and than nod. You sit next to him and take the remote from him and put on some cheesy romcom. He then took the remote from you and threw it at Taehyung.
"I'm going to spend some time my with my sister". Then he dragged you to your room so you can change. You got changed and you guys said bye to the others. You guys got in the car and drove off. "Where are we going Yoongi"? "You'll see". He said with a big smile on his face. You guys finally got to your destination. It's was Disneyland. "Why are we here Yoongi"? He smiles at you "This is where you first met the guys you were I think 13 but you looked 10 at the time you probably didn't hit puberty but I still think you didn't". You shake your head "I think I was 13 and I have I've matured but how old were all you guys"? He is silent for a couple of seconds then he answers. "I was 19 Jin was 19 Jimin and Taehyung were 17 and Namjoon was 18". "I know Jungkook and Hoseok didn't go how old were they if they were to go"? He answered."Hoseok was 18 and Jungkook was 16". You nod your head. "How did you guys exactly meet". He looked down. "We met in highschool the guys and me saw Jin under the bleachers one day crying and we walked up to him and asked him what was wrong and surprisingly he told us everything it was about his sister and since then we were all really good friends and as soon as Jungkook got out of highschool we all bought this house together and so here we are today still really great friends". You smile and you guys go on the first ride and you guys had a wonderful time at Disneyland together. You were so happy he decided to spend time with you. After a long day together you went back home and very one was still in the living room including Jisoo.
*The thing is you were kind of starting to like Jisoo it didn't seem like she was out to get you anymore or maybe she was just really good at hiding it.* When Yoongi walked in the house Taehyung then threw the remote at Yoongi and he smiles. "I deserved that didn't I". Taehyung had a straight fave and nodded. You sat next to Yoongi and fell asleep on him again. Everyone fell asleep where they were. Then it was the next day and you heard the door bell ring and it woke you up. It was the mail man with a package addressed to your name. You wondered what it was you don't remember ordering anything it didn't have a return address either. You decided to open it later and you walked up stairs with it thankfully it was really light then you put it on top of  your bed. You walked back down and Jimin looked up at you. "What was that". You shake your head "Oh nothing just a package that came for me". He nods and goes back to sleep. You then realised it was a school day so you quickly got ready and left a note by the key holder next to the door. Then you walked out the house

Sorry I took your car Yoongi I remembered it was a school day and I drove myself to school
Love Y/N xoxo

Then you drove to get tea first and you checked the time and saw that you had like 5 minutes left in your first class. You walked in the office. They questioned you untill they finally let you go to your class. You walked to your science class and you got there on time. In science class You couldn't see Dahyun she probably didn't go to school You thought. *You did all though see Wonho. You decided to sit by him and just talk because he was starting to become your guy best friend you were able to talk to him about anything. You felt like you were able to tell him more than you were able to tell Dahyun.* You two got yelled at a couple of times for talking to loud but you guys just started to be less loud. You went through the whole school day. You then drove back home to a mad Yoongi. "Why did you take my car". "Did you read the note".
"What note Y/N"? You walk to the keys and grab the sticky note and hand it to him.
"I have my license Yoongi I don't know why you are so mad". "I'm not not you just scared me I thought someone stole it and then I saw you pull up with my car and I was relieved". You shake your head. "For the car or for me". He smiles "You and the car silly". You then went upstairs to open the package that you received in the morning and you took out what was in there and you couldn't believe what was in the box in front of you.

A/N
Sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger. This was kind of short but I posted sooner than I thought and if you couldn't tell I cut down the dramaticness in the chapters but I'm really extra so it won't stay like this. The parts will begin to be extra again. Hope you enjoyed this part.😊