Bonus Chapter 1

21 Weeks later (6 and half ish months)

You were out with Hoseok having a troll through the park. "I can't believe you are due in about 9 days". "I want beilve it either we will see our baby boy and baby girl for the first time". "I can't wait to see future Jung Wooseok and Eunbi". "Me too I just want to see see them Hoseok." You walked to the nearest bench and fed each other berries. You got a alarm for a appointment. "Hoseok we get going to our last appointment before the baby is due." You hed to the car and drive to your appointment. The two of you walk into the office and take a seat in the bed. "Hello good you see you two very happy why so happy today." Hoseok looks at the doctor with a big smile. "We are just excited to meet are babys soon". "Isn't every first time parent." The doctor says with a smile. "Okay so now lets see of your kids are still just as health the kast time I checked." He puts the gel thing on and checks the baby's heart beat and stuff. "Looks like they are still very healthy you'll have health twins." You nod and smile and get ready to head out. You get a text from Yoongi asking if you and Hoseok were busy today. You reply saying not anymore so you head to his and the guys house. You ring the door bell and Jisoo opens the door you two walk in.
"So what's up big brother". He holds Jisoo's hand and they both smile widely. "We have great news." You thought that Jisoo was pregnant and looked at your stomach then at Jisoo's stomach. Jisoo notced and laughed I'm not pregnant we decided not to have kids of our own yet so..." She hesitated a bit and her and Yoongi talked at the same time. "We are adopting our first kid". You hugged them both. "When are you." They both smile and looked toward the kitchen where out comes a happy uncle Jin and Namjoon with a beautiful baby boy. Then Yoongi grabs him. "We got him today he was born December 22nd so 4 days ago." The baby started to cry a little and Yoongi handed him to Jisoo amd she rocked him and he calmed down. "Who would put him up for adoption?" You asked. "His parents had no choice they had to or elae he would be raised in a prison". "Were both his parents in prison." He nods. "Do you know who his parents are". "No but there family name is Kim becauae they named the kid Kim Seungmin but we legally changed it to Min Seungmin." You nod your head. "Jisoo can he hold him". She smiles and gives him to you. "This is going to be us soon." You say as you look up at Hoseok you then give him to Hoseok. "For now we just have to hold our baby nephew." The baby then smiles at him. "Aww he smiles he likes me." Hoseok smiles from the kid smiling. "Y/N can you just have the kids now please." You laugh and sit on the couch. Hoseok goves the baby back to Jisoo and ahe takes him to the nursery and puts him in his crib so he can sleep. Hoseok goes and sits by you and cuddles you. "Y/N we are going to be great parent's". "We are aren't we?" He nods. Then Jimin comes out of no where I'm going to be the god parent right." You just laugh. "Jimin we told you that you could be Seungmins Godparent". "Oh Yeah I forgot." He sits down as Namjoon and Jin walk to you and Jin sits next to you and puts his arm around Hobi. "That means we can be your kids god parents." Hoseok gets up from the couch. "Wait what do you mean we Jin who is the other person." Jin and Namjoon laugh. "Namjoon is the other person." You amd Hoseok look at them confused. "Did we not tell you guys". "Yes us What." You said at the same time. "Jin and I decided to marry each other." You were very confused. "Wait you guys are gay or bi what not that upset just confused". "No we just agreed to marry because we can't seem to get girls." Then Jungkook laughs. "Whats so funny Jungkook". "You know why you two can never get girls is because girls ask me all the time if you two are a thing because you two always act like your married and then they always say that thats a bummer because they wanted to hit one of you guys up." He laughs even harder. Then Jin and Namjoon yell at him. "Jungkook why you suck why would you do that". "Can I be honest with you two I always thought you two were a thing just never admitted it." Jin and Namjoon shake there heads. You weren't confused anymore. "So does that mean you two are still going to get "married"." You ask as you get up. "No we still are we already signed the papers". "Wait when". "Today because we Said we would get married if we aren't with a girl by the time Yoongi has his first kid we would bet married so here we are". "Oh okay wait but are you to guys okay with not marrying and have kids with a wife". "No I mean we don't think of each other as more than best friends although Jin is the one guy I would become gay for and he says that for me too". "Oh I see you two sure you guys aren't actually gay". "Why do you say that Y/N". "Because you two are hold hands right now and have been for the past 5 minutes". Namjoon and Jin look and see that it was true and didn't remove there hands amd just kept holding hands. "Oh your right". Namjoon looks at Jin and blows a kiss amd winks.