16. Makeover

It has been a week since you went to  Yoongi's house. You just got worst by the day. You just couldn't take it any longer you wanted to see him and be with him so bad. He made you feel better. You had Wonho there to help you not hurt your self physically but you were still hurt emotiontlly. You had days you wanted to just ditch going to school but Wonho helped. Your grades started to get worse too. You came to realization that you had to try to move on so Wonho tried setting you up on dates to keep your mind off of Hoseok. Some days it worked others it didn't. So he just decided to just take you out himself as friends. Those hangouts worked out better then actual dates. You started to feel a lot better but you still were emotionally hurt. Some days you were a closed book other days you weren't.

Wonho's POV

Y/N is my best friend and I can't see her this way she has tried to move on but she is still hurt. I had to take charge into my own hands I lied to her and told her that I'm going to work but I really went to Yoongi's again since the day she told me to take her.
I arrived at his house and knocked. Namjoon opened the door. "Are You looking for Yoongi"? I nodded and he stepped aside and let me in. "Where is he". He points at the kitchen. "He is in the kitchen with Hoseok".
I thought since he was with Hoseok that it was even a better opportunity to help Y/N. "Yoongi and Hoseok I need to talk to you guys". "What is it about". Yoongi said as he crossed his arms. I looked down nervously. "It's about Y/N". They both panicked. "Is my sister okay what happened". I frowned. "She isn't physically hurt but she almost did but I helped her but she can't move on she isn't herself anymore she isn't the Y/N that I know this Y/N is like a cloudy day she isn't the usual sunshine she usually is". Yoongi calmed down a little. "What are you saying then".
I looked down and then up at him. "I'm saying she needs Hoseok and I don't care if you still won't allow them to be together I will drag Hoseok to my house or drag Y/N here she needs him". Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "I think she is being dramatic a little take her to a therapist to see if she has depression or something". I got so mad and started yelling. "YOU THINK SHE IS DEPRESSED I TRIED MAKING HER HAPPY SOME DAYS AND SHE IS WHEN I MAKE HER HAPPY BUT SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE GUYS I TRY SETTING HER UP WITH FOR GOD SAKES SHE NEEDS HOSEOK RIGHT NOW SHE IS YOUR SISTER AND SHE NEEDS TO BE HAPPY". Yoongi glared at me and it kind of scared me and I regretted yelling at him.
"I said I would think and I still need to process okay can you and everyone not be in my face about it I love my sister and all I want is for her to be happy and maybe if Hoseok does make her happy maybe I'll consider it but just let me think okay". I think I might have made this better but I couldn't tell.
I had finally left but ran into Jisoo. "I'm sorry Jisoo". She gets up. "It's okay what brings you here". "I wanted to talk to Yoongi about Y/N". She nods and walks in the house. "Wait Jisoo I've been meaning to ask but why did you bully Y/N in high school". She smiles. "It's a long story but that is in the past and me and her are good now". I nod and leave. I returned back to my house.

Original POV

Wonho got to the house and saw that you were on the couch crying while watching the titanic. He sat next to you and turned the T.V. off. "Hey I was watching that". He looked at you and pat your head. "I know". You glared at him. "Why are you her so early you left like a your ago". He laugh as he saw how ugly you were crying. "Turns out I didn't need to work today". "Okay but stop laughing at me". You got up to get tissues and wiped your tears.
He stood You back up again. "Let's go somewhere want to go eat out, shop or what do you want to do". You lit up amd smiled. "I want to go buy shoes and get my ears pierced". He shook his head. "You have plenty of shoes and you already have three ear peircings". "I know but I want more shoes and I want to get the same peitvibg on the other ear to even it". "You don't need more shoes and no it looks better like that". You started to cry again and you sat on the couch. "fine we can buy you shoes but only shoes". You stopped crying and ran to the car".
You got to the mall and bought four new shoes. One pair of sneakers and boots and two pairs of low platformed oxfords".
Then Hoseok got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi😺: Change Y/N

Wonho: What do you mean change Y/N

Yoongi😺: Change her appearance

Wonho: like the way she looks

Yoongi: Yes I don't care how just change something about her

Wonho: Okay

"We are going to the hair salon Y/N. You looked at him confused. "Why are you getting a hair cut". She drags you there with out a answer. When you get there he privately talks to the Hair stylist. Then she sits You and turns you away from the mirror. "This better look good Wonho". He smiles. "Oh it will trust me". After what felt like hours you finally done you saw your hair finally and saw that your hair had gone from (your hair color)hair to baby blue hair. You were confused on why this bold.
"Wonho I'm not saying it's bad because I look really good but why so bold"?
He smiles amd plays with yoir hair. "I thought we should change your look up a bit like a new you". You paid and walked out. You went back home and you actually were really liking your new hair it made you really feel like a new person.

A/N
So I updated pretty early I don't really like this chapter that much but I might only have one or two more chapters that will be published plus maybe some bonus chapters. Hope you are enjoying this story so far. Also thank you for 200 reads.

A/N edited
So i just thought of something to add to this story so there actually might be 3 or 4 more parts to come.