~22. Justice~

⚠caution⚠
There is some violence. It isn't a lot though but still here is a fair warning.

The next Day
Police Station Hoseok's P.O.V

We all returned to the police station so Jisoo can explain who her brother was. If you don't belive me then I'll call my brother right now and put him on speaker". "No it's fine Miss sorry for the misunderstanding". "No say sorry to tae." I yelled. "Yes of course sorry Mr. Kim we hurt you a innocent man". "It's okay". "No its not". "Calm down Yoongi." Said namjoon. We all returned home and Jisoo and Yoongi tended to Tae's bruises and scratches. My phone buzzed amd I received a text from Y/N from last night. I was shocked when I read what the text said.

💗MY PRINCESS😍💗:

💗MY PRINCESS😍💗: send $1000 to the bank account everyday until you have enough to keep you surviving or else we will kill Y/N and Wonho with no hesitations

I was shocked I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go to the police because i didn't trust them right now. I then remembered that Jin was good at hacking.
"Jin can you follow me please". "Where to Hobi". "Just to your room I need you to do something". We walked up to his room and I opened up his laptop. "Can you track where this number was last used"? "Isn't this Y/N's number"? "Yeah it is can you just track where it was last used or not". "Yeah I can but it might take a while". "How long"? "It can take at least 45 minutes". "Ugh can you try doing it as fast as possible". "I'll try my best".
After what felt like an hour of Jin being a computer nerd and typing and doing all that tech hacking stuff or whatever he finally finished. "That took forever". "It only took 35 minutes I tild you I would try my best to do it as fast as possible". "Oh well so what did you get". "The location is printing right now". He the handed me a paper with the information. "Thank you so much Jinnie". "Yeah no problem Hobi but may I ask why you are tracking Y/N's phone it's not she would cheat on you with Wonho there not like that". "Yeah I know that's not just don't ask me anything and don't follow me".
I left and took Jin's car. I went to the gun shop and got a hand gun and then went to the location of the place the phone was tracked to. I got to a what looked secluded warehouse. I looked heard talking and hid I then saw a male and female walk out the door. I quickly walked in and saw what looked like Wonho and Y/N tied up. Y/N started crying. "Don't cry sweety it's goibg to be okay." I untied her. I then untied Wonho who was unconscious he looked like he had a beating and was cut as well as Y/N. "Who did this Y/N". "Dahyun and Taehyung". "Wait Taehyung Jisoo's brother". "Yeah how did you know". "Jisoo talked to the police about him and caused a misunderstanding but that story is for a different day". "Well I'm so happy to see you help Wonho please." I did I put him on my back and we walked to the door and Dahyun and Taehyung came back I backed up to the chair and gently placed Wonho down and put Y/N behind me.
I got in front of both Wonho and Y/N.
"So your Y/N's boyfriend". I nodded. "I don't want any trouble so how about I take Y/N and Wonho and I won't tell the cops". Taehyung pulled out a gun. "That's not what we Said give us money and maybe we will let you take them sooner". "Im sorry but I can't accept that deal". I pulled out my gun." I didn't wamt it to come go this. All of a sudden I hear Y/N wince. I turned to her and saw her holding her shoulder and saw blood on her shirt. I turnes back to Taehyung and Dahyun and they were running I then shot both there feet so they wouldn't run. I then called 911 and explaines everything. They came and but Y/N and Wonho on gurneys. They cuffed Taehyung and Dahyun and plaved them in the ambulance as well. I drove the the hospital they were beung taken to and called the others. They arrived as sood as possible.
"Is my sister okay". "She is in surgery right now they told me that it wasn't bad." He sat down in somewhat relief. "What about Wonho". "He was beat really bad but he is still asleep". If you want qe can go see if he is okay". "Yeah lets go." Suggested Tae. We walked in to the room he was in and he started to wake up. "Hey how are you feeling". "I could be better but where is Y/N". "She is in surgery". "What happened to her Hoseok". "She got shot". "Did she get shot by Taehyung and Dahyun"? "Yes she should be out soon". "I hope she is okay bit how did we end up here". "It's a long story I'll explain later". The doctor walked into Wonho's room and told us she was out.
"Can we see her yet". "No not yet sir we will let you know when".
We stayed with Wonho and time passed and fell asleep. "Sir you can see her now." A nurse told me I was half asleep then I fully woke up amd woke up the others. "Wonho we are goi g to see if Y/N is Okay". "Okay Hoseok can you tell her I hope she is okay and that I'm okay". "Yes we will tell her." We left his room and walked to her room that wasn't that far. Yoongi ran to her. "Y/N my beautiful baby sister". She laughed at him and winced in pain. "Oh sorry Y/N". "Guys Wonho is he okay". "Yes we were just with him he wanted us to tell you that he is okay and hopes that you are too". "I'm glad he is okay". "Wait what about Dahyun and Taehyung are they in jail no they are recovering but as soon as they are recovered they will put them in jail". "For how long". "We don't know yet". On cue the officers walked in. "Ms. Min can you please ci fitm these two are the ones who kidnapped and assaulted and death threatend you and Mr. Lee." They showed her a picture of Dahyun and Taheyung. "Yes that's them". "Thank you Miss." They then looked at me. "Sir can you come with us." I nodded and walked out the room with them. "Sir sorry to say this but we kniw you are a good man but you might have to go to jail". "For What". "You shot to people". "I am aware I did that but they weren't innocent nor did I kill them plus I shot there feet what damage dis that do". "Not very much damage but you may have go but we must go to court so you can explain to the judge he or she will determine whether you go to jail". "Okay but if I do have to for how will I be im jail". "No longer than 2 years". "Okay may I go bavk in the room". "Yes you may". I walked back in and dat next to Jimin and Jungkook they both looked at me. "What was that about". "I have to go to court". "For what." Jungkook asked. "I shot Taehyung and Dahyun on the foot so i have to defend myself so I won't go to prison." They both nod. It was getting late and the officers told us to be at the court next week Tuesday by 9 a.m. We said bye to Y/N and Wonho and headed home.

Court day
Hoseok's P.O.V

We got dressed and headed to the court. We we're doing Dahyun's and Taehyung's case first. There later nor they could defend themselves so they her sentenced to jail. "Kim Taheyung and Kim Dahyun I sentence 1 year for breaking and entering, 2 years for Aggregated assault, 2 years for blackmail, 7 years for death threats and 26 years for kidnapping a total of 38 years in prison your realse will be at the ages of 56 you will not be released for good behavior and a restraining order has been put for the protections of Lee Hoseok, Min Y/N, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin,Kim Jisoo, Park Jimin, and Jeon Jungkook.
Soon after my case began. I explained everythibg I did from the text to the reason I shot Taehyung and Dahyun in the foot. They released me with no fines nor jail time only in self defense manners. We went to the hospital and Wonho and Y/N were already checking out. We all then headed home. "Let's go out somewhere nice to eat". Suggested Yoongi and Hoseok then winked at each other.

A/n

It's currently 3:10 I feel like when I update late it's always either at 2 3 or 4. Don't be mad Ash that I didn't sleep early amd I'm not planning on sleeping at all because i went to San Diego amd on the car Ride from San Diego back to my house I slept so yeah. Well here I updated there is going to be I think 2 more parts. Also who loves hero Hoseok Anpanman?😂. Well yeah he came to the rescue with the help of Jin. Well why do you think Yoongi and Hoseok winkes at each other after Yoongi suggested to go out to eat somewhere nice? Well I hope you enjoyed this part if you did like it and my other parts.
Love
💜💜babyjhopie💜💜

 Love💜💜babyjhopie💜💜