Part 5

On next day Shaurya and Mehak went to Fun Park as Mehak wanted to go for Fun Park to have fun in the rides and water play. Both reached the fun park and had lots of fun in the rides. Mehak giggled, laughed and made funny faces as Shaurya keep taking her pictures. They came out of one of the rides and Shaurya keep staring at her, she turned and asked what he is looking at, seeing her as if seeing for first time. He said you are full of surprise and bubbly like small child. Asked you lets plan to go for outing and you said you wanted to go to Fun Park to play in rides and water. She replied I like beach too can we go another time, he hold her and said yes we will go to the best beach. She hugged him. Both continue to enjoy themselves at the Fun Park, splashing with waters on each other giggled and shared laughter.

Shaurya booked a suite at a hotel. The room decorated with flower petals and candles. Mehak surprised to see the decorations. She asked as if she don't understand what this is all about. Why they are not going home. Shaurya hugged her tightly by her waist and said this is a surprise and it's our first night. Mehak's eyes opened big and she blushed. She turn her head down, Shaurya asked aren't you excited for our first night. Mehak pushed him away and walks away and said she is sleepy, he hugged her and said well you can't escape today as I have planned all these for you. He give her a gift bag ask her to wear this and come, she asked what this inside is, and she reluctantly took the gift bag and walked into the bathroom. Shaurya playfully said you can change here too if you want I don't mind. Mehak took the pillow and throw at him and run into the bathroom.

Shaurya waited nearly 20minutes for Mehak to come out from the bathroom. Mehak refuse to wear the lingerie saying it's too short and revealing and she is shy to wear such dress. He saying he bought it from Singapore for her and she can't even wear it for him and she finally came out from the bathroom. She ask him to turn away and don't see her, he turned and close his eyes. He kept asking what this that he can't see her. Mehak complain is too short and she is very shy. Shaurya turned and hugged her and seeing her bare leg in the short black dress and said she looks so hot and sexy, she blushed and looks down. Shaurya feeds her with chocolate cake. Shaurya played gentle music and both danced looking at each other eyes, they are lost and enjoying their dance. Shaurya gently kissed Mehak in her neck then her ears. He moved her hair and kissed at the shoulder. Mehak melted in his warmness and said I love you Shaurya and kiss on his nose and gently kissed on his chin. Shaurya hold by her waist and draw her lip with his fingers and bend to kiss her on her lips. Mehak unbuttoned his shirt, Shaurya carry her to the bed and lie her down on the bed and switch off the light and consummate their first night.

The next day morning, Mehak sleeping on Shaurya's bare chest, Shaurya admiring her beauty while she is sleeping and tucked her hair and kissed her on her fingers. She turned the other side and continue to sleep. Shaurya smiled and said why are you sleeping too long today, she replied I am so tired let me sleep for a while. He hugged her from back and asking why are you tired. Mehak said you do all the naughty things throughout night and asking me why am I tired. Go away let me sleep. Shaurya kissed her ears and shoulders and said I love you my jaan. They slept for a while together cuddling each other. After short while Mehak gets up covering herself in the blanket and searching for her night robe. Shaurya pulled her and asking where is she going, she said want to shower and get ready, she is hungry. He said she is not going anywhere and covered with the blanket and both had cute fight under the blanket.

Mehak showered and came out and saw Shaurya already called for room service for their breakfast. He ask her to sit and eat first. She came and sit with him and enjoyed their breakfast. He keep smiling at her. She asked why he keep smiling at her. He shakes his head and continue to have breakfast. Mehak rolls her eyes. They checked out and went back home. Karuna maa and Dolly maasi welcomed them at home and asked about their outings, Mehak hugged her and said everything was good. Karuna maa kissed on her forehead. Vick busy with Shaurya discussing on business matters and new projects.