Part 21

Mehak giggling and playing with Veer at the field then Jagjeet came by with his bike. He waved at them and Mehak wave back. He stopped his bike and came near Mehak and ask how she is? Mehak replied she is fine busy and now playing with Veer. He asked when she is returning to Delhi. She replied after the wedding which is another 4 days. Then he stands there looking at ground. Mehak saw him and asked him do you want to ask me something, why are you shy just ask. I won't take it wrongly. He wanted to say something but Veer called Mehak and asked her whether she knows how to ride a bike or not? She replied him at Delhi she ride scooty but bike haven't. He asked shall we go for a ride with Jaggu bhaiya bike. Mehak looked at Jagjeet. He replied her girl's don't ride bike. Mehak looked at him in disbelief, in what century you are living, nowadays girls can do many things, and this is just bike. He asked her then go ahead. Mehak sat on the bike, she tie her duppatta on her side and cover her chest, Veer climb on her back and hugged her on her waist. Jagjeet explained which is accelerator, break and all, Mehak ignited the bike and started to go slowly. She makes several round in the field and left Jagjeet at field and headed to the road. Mehak with Veer screaming in air and singing.

At the same time Nehal, Mohit and Shaurya out of the house looking for Mehak and they saw her on the road riding the bike and screaming in air. All three of them got shocked seeing her stunt. She was telling Veer see now I can ride the bike already. Just then a car came fast from opposite, Mehak lost control and skidded on the roadside. Jagjeet saw that from far and ran to them. Nehal and Mohit stopped Shaurya who wanted to go as well. Mehak scolding the driver, are you blind badtameez kahinka. Jagjeet came to lift her up and Veer. Mehak look at Veer and asked are you hurt Veer, sorry Veer it's all my fault. He replied her don't worry didi I am fine, nothing much just small bruises. She wipe off the sand from his legs and hands. Jagjeet saw Mehak had a bruises on her elbow. He dust off the sand, she told him she can do and he blow off the bruises. Mehak told him I am okay Jaggu I have fall many times at Delhi while riding my scooty. Just a small thing sorry about your bike. After a while they left to home.

Shaurya look at Mohit and Nehal. His eyes throwing dagger at both of them. He asked who is this guy talking to Mehak touching her some more. Nehal replied he is Jagjeet Singh, our former neighbor from Delhi, 7years back they move to their village. Shaurya shake his head off and I don't like that guy and he saw Mohit look panic and asked him do you have anything else to say. Mohit asked him to follow back home. They went to the room with Sonal and locked in and sat in silent. Mohit went to Shaurya and said jiju please forgive me I did something wrong and di also don't know about this. But I think I must tell you. Mohit started to tell about Jagjeet, it's their old neighbor at PWG and also Sonal's cousin. He is Mehak's school mate too. He always pranks on her and irritate her a lot. Di also don't like him. But after a while I think he always give chocolate bar to me and ask me to pass to Mehak, I will just obey him. Before they leave Delhi, his mom asked the elders can they confirm their relation with Mehak di and once they finished studies will marry them off. But papa refused saying that di was only 15 years old and when she grow up how she have her own preference and she don't like this alliance. So we can't accept this. Jagjeet mom came this time and saw di and said she want to talk to maa. I think they want to ask di for marriage. I think Jagjeet is still have feelings for di. Shaurya took a deep breath he tell himself lucky me they didn't fix Mehak's marriage at young age to this Jagjeet or else what will happen to me, he was thanking Jeevan chachu in his heart for thinking wise. Shaurya hold Mohit's shoulder. So now my Salah Saab, first my Mehak is not married, now a languor is after her anything else I need to know before my head breaks. Mohit shook his head and said only this nothing else. Now di also don't know about this if she knows this I don't know what she will do to me. Shaurya told them is better to tell Mehak ASAP before Jagjeet go and propose her and she will be even shocked. They started to plan something for next day.