Part 30

Shaurya was busy attending new investors and exhibitors. He discussed more about his restaurants and his business in F&B lines which he is managing. Shaurya Khanna is someone who doesn't need introduction as he is a fame at Delhi. He have received many recognition and awards as young entrepreneur.

At Delhi Mehak followed Vicky to White chilies and she was busy with the day to day business. Then she realized Valentine's Day will be arriving soon and she asked Priya what they can plan at White chilies. They sat and discuss on the event carefully. Quickly Mehak drafted the Valentine's Day menu. Once she is done with that she discussed with the chef and they are into it. Priya said she will do the artwork for the poster and they will post in White Chilies Facebook and Instagram. While Mehak busy with them, Harish papa, Karuna maa and Dolly maasi came to White Chilies. She was surprised by their arrival. She bring them in and makes them all sit down. Harish papa said he never comes to White chilies before and I want to see how my beta's restaurant and service like that why today we all are here. Mehak give them menu book and ask them place their order. She recommended some dishes and gets their orders. She pass it to the chef and they quickly started to prepare them. Soon more customers started to come in. Mehak attended to the customers and gets orders in between attending her family. Later she took selfie with her family and send to Shaurya. He saw that and send her kisses emoji's as reply. Mehak replies with blushing emoji's.

Mehak waited for Shaurya calls the entire day but seems like it was very busy day for him. Mehak didn't want to disturb him. Evening after work over Mehak returns home, she sat and talked with Dolly maasi. Dolly maasi teased her what happen bahu missing lalla is it? Mehak said no maasi not like that, she teased her can see from your eyes when Shaurya is around is different type of shine when he is not there the shine is missing. Hearing them Karuna maa came to join them. She ask Dolly not to tease her daughter so much. Dolly maasi said I am not teasing didi look at her face, I think she is tired maybe she didn't sleep well last night that's why she is tired and her face quiet dull. Mehak went near to Karuna maa and rest her head on her lap. Maa see maasi I am just normal maybe tired because today quiet a lot work load at restaurant. Dolly maasi asked her to rest first and went to get some snack and tea for her. She had it and talking to them about the Valentine's Day packages offer at White chilies.

Harish Papa join their talks. He asked Mehak beta tomorrow are you free let's all go to mall , watch movie eat out and shopping how is it. Mehak gets excited and Dolly maasi said okay and Vicky came in as well and said I want to go too I will get Priya to handle tomorrow then later evening I will go and check.

After dinner Mehak went upstairs to her room she tie up her hair into a bun and she went to bathroom to freshen up and came sat on her bed with the IPad. She waited to Shaurya to face time with her. In the meantime she caressed his photo on her bed side table and looking at the clock she was self-talking where are you bearded tall baby, whole day didn't call me yesterday say will call everyday this and that one day he forgot about me. Mehak turn off the IPad and slept.

Shaurya returns to his hotel room, he sat on the bed taking off his tie and unbuckling his shirt. He took out his mobile and notice the time. He realized he haven't call Mehak and try to face time but it didn't went through. Maybe she waited for me and slept. He freshen up and gets into bed took out his laptop and started to type something and later slept as well.

Next day morning Mehak was preparing breakfast, Shaurya called Mehak, her face brighten up seeing his name on the screen. Before she say hello Shaurya started to give her nonstop kisses muaah muaah muaah muaah muaah. Mehak turned vermillion and started to giggle okay patidev now stop or else the mobile will burn can't take the heated kisses from you. He laughed. She asked in her baby tone why didn't call last night do you know how long I waited he replied her I came back to hotel quiet late and I realized its already late and you would have slept that's why I didn't call you. So how is everyone at home he asked and she said all are fine and asked him to eat breakfast and she wanted to tell him about the family outing today but before that Shaurya says baby I need to go someone is meeting me for breakfast talk to you later okay he said and end with I love you note and hangs up.