Part 52

Next morning Mehak silently entangle herself from Shaurya's clutch and showered. She decided to wear a saree and took out light violet which was given Dolly maasi for her birthday as gift. Her wet hair tied in the towel and she walked out slowly out of the bedroom she lit up the lamp at the Goddess statue and prayed silently. She opened the glass door of the balcony and admire the morning blue sky. She walked back to the kitchen and check in the fridge what to prepare for breakfast and she thought of making his favorite blueberry pancake with fresh fruits and syrup. She started to beat the batter for the pancake and leave it to rest.

She made herself a cup of chai and had it at the balcony swing. She remove the towel from her hair and wipe off the excess water from her hair. She went to check on Shaurya who was still in deep sleep. She tip toed to his side of bed and slowly sat next to him. Shaurya looked different in sleep maybe more approachable. He was undeniably handsome and Mehak decided to have the luxury of looking at him and study each and every feature of her handsome hot stud husband. She can't do this when he is awake as he will taunt her as you are checking me out or usually there was never a chance to look at him as he will be busy eating her up if there is any chance left. 20minutes left and Shaurya was still in his deep slumber his usual fixed hair was left in free manner it was falling on his broad forehead. Something naughty strike in Mehak's mind she took her still wet hair end near to his face and draw a pattern on his bearded cheek. His eyes still shut as he rubbed his cheek and scrunched his nose a bit. Mehak laughed covering her mouth. After few seconds she started to do the same around his nose above his lips and this time he scrunched his nose and immediately his hand came to his nose as she tickled his nose he came awake instantly and he slowly stretched and fluttered his eyelid. He saw Mehak who looks enchanting with her wet hair dangling messily and in violet saree.

His arms came to pull her by her waist to him she was on his side now as she rested her face on her chin at his chest and looked at him. He slide his large palm to her cheek which his fingers touched along her hair to her neck and pressed a bit she rested her head on his palm. He studied her more she look gorgeous in her wet hair look and now this saree, she looked like a goddess which comes in fairytale his own fairytale beauty with her almond shaped doe eyes which she have a glint when she smiled at him. Her pouty lips which makes him crazy and increase his heartbeat as if he is running on his lush green lawn at Delhi whereby his heart beat increase but when looked at her and her lips especially it even increase higher. She was simple yet entrancing. Everything about her made him nuts. He inhaled her scent, she recently using Victoria Secrets Body wash in Berries scent which he got for her as a part of her birthday gift, he gifted her tones of Victoria Secrets shower gels, body lotions and perfumes as these are also Mehak's favorite stuff. Mehak snapped at him and in her low voice asked, past 21 minutes I am sitting like this watching you but you are sleeping she gently hit on his chest. He took her small hand planted a kiss on her fingers as he inhale her scent more. He told her in his raspy voice, early morning seeing you like this wet hair smiling and your fresh scent makes my morning happy and I am happy to see my morning as bright and beautiful as you he complimented her which made her to become warm. He pulled her face closer and planted a long kiss on middle of her eyebrows. He held her closer to him and said do you remember the first Karwachauth we met in the apartment you break my mobile and I throw water on you, you were shivering in cold. Mehak nodded gently as she listens. I saw you in wet hair too. That moment when you wiping your hair and your wet hair was so alluring and I felt something else when seeing you I wanted to watch you like that all day long although at that point of time your presence does irritate me but that moment I felt strange never thought Mehak Sharma will be affecting my whole system and now she is all over me affecting my sanity making me do all the wildest thing and I have not done before. You see you made me a wild man Mehak she pulled his cheek, patidev enough of your morning romantic bhajan now tell me how I look in this saree? He traced his finger along her hairline pushing her hair which falling on her face away and took a deep breath said , the saree looks nice violet color looks soft on you, to tell the truth you will look smoking hot without the saree he smirked which made Mehak's jaw wide open and made her blush heavily she beat him gently and saying Besharam aadmi your mind is always in one track romance track other than that do you think of anything , she tried to get up from the bed pushing her hair away, but he held her by her belly and she was on the bed and he was next to her with his right arm holding his head firmly as his other arm caged her between his body.