Part 64

A week passed, Mehak and Shaurya was busy with work, Mehak on the other hand busy updating her page in YouTube. The organizer for the Best Food and Hospitality award has shortlisted White Chilies as in top 10 restaurants and sent invitation for their gala dinner. The result will be announced during the dinner. Shaurya and Mehak gets ready to attend them, Shaurya wore his black velvet tuxedo and fixing his bow tie. While he sees from the mirror reflection, she was in her long black dress which shows her curves and a gold belt below her chest, she was adjusting her belt and mumbling to herself. When Shaurya ordered that dress at his usual boutique for this dinner, he knows Mehak wouldn't easily agree for it. But he manage to convince her in his own demeanor, to get wearing this dress. She wants to wear her usual traditional outfit saree or suit but the dinner theme was James Bond and he got her this. Shaurya smirked and suppress his lips letting a small smile at her as he gawking her from the back, she was about to fix the matching choker on her neck, he slid his hand from back and fasten the hook for her. She turned her face to his side and both facing each other on lateral side. She looked tensed, he wrapped her in his embrace and kissed on her shoulder asking her in his low voice, why is she tensed. She wrapped her arms on his arms and takes a deep breath. She slowly said, I am feeling weird wearing this evening gown Shaurya. This meant for these thin and modern type of girls, I still feel something not right she justified. He slowly moved her towards the dressing table holding her in his arms protectively, just look at you, you look very hot and sexy, if you ask me I rather have you in my arms now and you know what will happen if I get wild on bed, her cheeks flushed in hot red tone hearing him, he grazed her shoulder with his stubble which caused goose bump erupted on her. He inhaled her sweet smell which is his favorite addiction. He tucked her hair behind her ears as he gets the earring and fix it on her ears slowly as he sees her blushing. Once done he slowly turned her to face him, she rested her palms on his chest he held her chin up to face him, she smilingly leaned in and placed her soft lips on his cheeks. Shaurya bend his head to her cheek and plant a kiss there and slowly whisper, biwi if we keep doing this then you know where we will end up, let's get going for the dinner. He pressed another kiss on her forehead and pass her clutch and guided her to the stairs. Both came down and get blessings from their family members. They asked them to wish them good luck for the event. Harish papa said Mehak beta don't worry be confident like Shaurya. If didn't this award it's okay we will work hard for next year, okay, he give his side of moral boost to her. Mehak went to him and said papa it's not me winning it, it's for recognizing all our hard work, our staff and much more. So I am thinking for all. Karuna maa blessed her and said not to worry and enjoy their party and all will be good.

Both went hand in hand to their car and Shaurya slowly wheel out from Khanna Mansion. After 45 minutes they reached the venue, Shaurya stop in front of the hotel, and a valet came quickly to open the door for Mehak, she slowly gets down from the car. Shaurya pass the key to him to park the car and he gestured Mehak to loop her arms into his. She followed the suit and both headed to the event hall. They were welcomed by all and Shaurya introduced Mehak and vice versa with the other business owners. Just then the waiter came with the tray of drinks and Mehak took the apple juice while Shaurya took red wine. As they were enjoying their welcome drink and chit chatting with others, the emcee announced all to come inside the event hall, Shaurya place his hand behind Mehak's and walk into the hall. They sat next to each other as the Emcee started introducing himself and the about the event together with the sponsors etc. The introduction session was going for sometimes. Mehak gets bored and she started to play with her mobile.

As time pass, the Emcee announced winner for other categories. Emcee announced the category for the restaurants. Mehak adjusted herself in her seat and listen carefully as the announcement made, they announce top 5 restaurants and White Chilies was one of it. Mehak sees Shaurya's face for his reaction. He was equally tensed but he kept calm as he doesn't want Mehak to notice it. Shaurya has won many awards and recognition in his field but for him this seems to be more important as it was Mehak's dream and her hard work. Although White Chilies was his idea but right now it runs completely on her hard work and she was the sole reason for him to be there at that night. In top 5 besides White Chilies there were other leading restaurants in Delhi also been shortlisted.