Part 57

Time flies at Bangalore. Almost 6 weeks passed and Shaurya's show was doing well in TRP increase. Many of the apartment residence identify Shaurya as one of the judge and the celebrity from the show and wants to take photographs with him but he will usually decline them tactfully. Some of the aunties at the apartment whenever they get hold with Mehak will ask about the show and who will be getting eliminated, can they get a pass to the studio to watch the show live and some even ask for autographs. Mehak will be shy and blushing hard handling them. One late morning Shaurya has already left for shoot and Mehak went to meet Mrs Srinivas after her yoga lesson. Both was chit chatting with as Mrs Srinivas was cooking lunch she asked is Shaurya very strict like in the TV. Mehak laughed and said in TV as judge he is very strict but at home and with all of us he is very sweet to all. He is like that when comes to work. Mrs Srinivas asked how did you meet him sorry to ask because he is a celebrity and you are a simple girl, Mehak replied it's okay all are having the same question, well I was a contestant in India Super Cook in Delhi, it was Shaurya's TV program and he was the Judge there as well so we always having conflict, arguments and lots of misunderstandings finally we both get married. Its almost 1 year plus we are married and very much in love with each other. Mrs Srinivas holds by Mehak's cheek and said be happy always like this, Mehak blushed and said thank you.

At night Mehak decided to prepare delicious pasta meals on her own without waiting for Shaurya as these days after shoot he was busy tight up with discussions and postmortem of the shooting for the day or week. His team were discussing on weekly guest appearance of food bloggers or critics to come and try the dishes and comment so from there they will accumulate the points weekly and end of the week will announce the person who gets through for the coming week , and the person scored low points will be eliminated. Mr Venkatesh, Mrs Bhavna and Mr Bhatt agreed to the idea and they quickly summoned their assistant to get in touch with local food bloggers and critics. They were about to wrap up their discussion and Shaurya's mobile ding with a notification, he took out and notice the notification on his Facebook from Meera Sharma, he unlocked the mobile and tap on the notification to read it, It says

Dear Friends sorry for being away for so long and not updating any recipes and posts. From now on I will be updating this page regularly stay tuned for more tummy growling updates and kitchen tip and tricks. Lots of love (MS)

Shaurya's face brighten up seeing her post and he clicked the LOVE emoji on her post and type there welcome back MS, surely missed you and your post with a wink emoji. He was smiling the entire time seeing his mobile screen oblivious to his surrounding and this was noticed by all his team in the room. Mrs Bhavna asked Shaurya is there something interesting you want to share with us , Shaurya was immediately out of his trance and quickly said there is nothing Bhavna, but she didn't give up she asked we always see if you get a message your face lit up like the teenager in love what is happening Shaurya she asked again and the rest of the team giggle along with him, Mr Bhatt said to them yes that boy is very much in love with his wife, you all should meet her she is very sweet and humble girl. Mr Venkatesh eagerly asked so when are you introducing your wife to us Shaurya we want to see the very strict judge Shaurya Khanna's wife too. Shaurya chuckled and said yes of course I will invite you all for dinner at my place and you can meet my wife his face lit up brightly as he speaks about wife his love of his life. After the discussion all leave from there.

At home Mehak saw Shaurya comment for her post and was giggling covering her mouth she press the Love emoji for his comment and for all the other comments from others. She looked at the time and plays the song in the home hi fi set and tied her hair up in a bun and started to work for dinner. She julienned the cucumber, carrots and arrange together with hummus made earlier and put them in the fridge and started to work on the main course. She made Mediterranean dish with cous cous, she also made a dish with brinjal and tomatoes which to be eaten with soft textured Arab bread something like chapatti but even softer then chapatti texture. As she was arranging all on the dining table, the doorbell ringed and Mehak happily runs to get it. She opens the door and Shaurya came in giving her a beary hug and he loosened up her bun. He kissed on her forehead saying sorry baby today I was late let me shower and will prepare dinner right away, Mehak was clinging to his neck said its okay I have cooked something from all your guidance and what I learn from the internet, Shaurya's eyes glinted hearing her excitement. He said let me try now, she refused and pushed him to the room saying come quickly and try them go, he went to shower obeying her and came out so quickly to try the dishes prepared by Mehak.