Part 62

The golden rays of sunlight streamed into their chalet, the bamboo blinds around their bed was rolled down but the transparent roof top didn't help. The beautiful birds chirping and singing in chorus loudly as the day light breaks in. Shaurya slowly fluttered his eyelid and stretched himself inhaling the fresh dewy green mountain scent, he rubbed his eyes and looked lazily around as his eyes fell on his most precious gift from God. She covered herself with the thick duvet and pull it up to her neck facing the other side. He slowly moved to her and rested his face on her side. He inhaled in her familiar scent as her curls tickling his face, he pushed them away. As he rolled to her side he nuzzled her slowly not to disturb her while she is in deep sleep. He wonders when she moved away as last night after the long love making session she was enveloped to his side. He remembered as he hungrily devouring her while he was inside her. She was moaning in pleasure while the chalet was only lighten in the candle light, she was like angelic. Her body shuddered when he took over her body. As he fell on her neck crook she held him tightly and murmured in his ears I love you Shaurya and he roll to his side and pulled her closer as he caressed her back gently to make her sleep. Shaurya rested his head on his forearm and looked at her who is still sleeping like cutie pie and smiling in her sleep. He caressed her back slowly and move his lips to kiss her shoulder, she wiggled in her sleep when his stubbles grazed her bare skin. But he didn't quit his lips move slowly towards her backbone and his lips started to trail her backbone with butterfly kisses. She quiver as his lips touch on her sensitive part. His hands was wandering all over her and she mumbled slowly, Shaurya let me sleep please, I am so tired. His face twinkled as hearing her. He moved to her side and spooned her tightly she smiled as he held her into him and kissed her ears .She turn to his side and hiding herself in him. He wished her good morning my love, she smiled at faintly greeted him good morning patidev, hug me tightly I want to sleep she snuggled into him. Her sweet scent is his favorite addiction. He knows she is very tired but seeing her like this is creating havoc in him. Then he notice as she caresses his arms to his chest with her little fingers and her finger trace on her name tattoo. She feebly fluttered her eye lids and kissed his chin and he in that moment bring her on top of him, she giggled as she lay on him, she kissed on his neck as she looked at him and rubbed her nose on his and kissed his forehead and his both eyelids. Why didn't you wake up me so I can get ready we need to pack as we are leaving today she asked as her hair falling on his face. I don't have heart to wake you up, you look so ethereal he said as caressing her cheek with back of his fingers. She kissed on his chest before she can do anything he rolled her down on the side and pull the duvet covering both, Mehak was puzzled and asked him what is he doing, he sheepishly grinned and said today we didn't go jogging to burn down calories so I have another plan to burn down calories as he started to climb on her and Mehak started to scream Shaurya not now you had lots of fun last time now leave me, her words fell into the deaf ear. He started to nibble and graze her skin she giggled as feeling ticklish and there goes their morning making out session.

They showered together and later he dried her hair with the hairdryer. They quickly go to the café to have their breakfast. After done Mehak wants to walk around to see the lush green hills, chilled weather and heavy flowing gentle breeze around the resort. Both sat at the garden viewing the picturesque view and feel the top of the world feeling as the cloud covers the peak of the mountain.

Mehak and Shaurya was packing their luggages at their chalet. He called the resort for their bell boy to come and get their luggages. They slowly walked to check out and get into the MPV and travelled down to Mangalore airport to catch their flight. Evening they reached Bangalore and went straight to their apartment.

Shaurya and Mehak leaving Bangalore in 2 weeks' time. Shaurya was busy with his meeting with the team of Bangalore Cooking star and others as he hand over on the completion of event. Mehak met with Mrs Srinivas and passed her the souvenirs she got from Chikmagalur and chatted with her and told them that they will be moving back to Delhi soon. Mrs Srinivas wished them and ask them to keep in touch. In the meantime Mrs Bhatt called Mehak and invited her and Shaurya to Navrathri celebration. Mehak thanked her and said will attend with Shaurya. Shaurya comes home early and help Mehak to video some of her cooking blogs. When Shaurya don't have to go to work he will cuddle Mehak and both will watch TV together. As both sit down cuddling together one day Mehak said , Shaurya this house is so special to me, I feel this entire trip to Bangalore is beautiful and it will always etched in my memory. He held her tightly and kissed her hair yes these 4 months have been the most beautiful days of my life. Mehak reminded them about the Navrathri prayers at Mrs Bhatt's place and follows that they also doing Dandiya celebration. Shaurya asked her to go and saying he is not coming for Dandiya but with her cute face she manage to convince him to go along with her.