Part 61

Early morning Shaurya and Mehak went for their usual jogging which always contains some humor, leg pulling and Mehak's showing her cute antics. They returned to their chalet to freshen up and gets ready. Shaurya wore his business formal wear in dark grey paired with maroon tie. Mehak adjusted his tie. She was wearing dark blue long flowing dress type tunic top paired with a cigarette cut pants. She covered herself with a shawl as it's kind of cold too. Both went to have breakfast and before he leaves Mehak wished him all the best as it's the finale shooting. He kissed her forehead and asked her to enjoy well as night she will have to join him for the gala dinner. She continued reading her feedback received in her channels and time went by as she update her new post with the video taken around the trekking and waterfall. She posted only the nature related post omitting all with hers and Shaurya's as she knows Shaurya don't like to post all their personal photographs in social media. Then she was quietly staring at a photo taken where he was making a cheeky face near the falls yesterday.

Mr & Mrs Bhatt coming into the café and saw Mehak on another table they approached her she quickly gets up to greet them and asked them to sit down. They sat together and ordered some freshly made masala chai and had some pastries together chit chatting about the show coming to an end and today they will announce the Cooking star. As they were chit chatting Mr Bhatt's mobile ringed and interrupted their conversation, it was from the crew member who went to Mangalore Airport to pick up the famous blogger for the finale, their car broke down on their way and driver was not able to fix it on time. Mr Bhatt perplexed and asked whtr he can get a lift from any vehicle passing by that area because in a short while the guest celebrity need to make their appearance to judge the food, or else their effort taken for the past 4 months will be wasted. Crew member said he will try but he don't know what can be done, Mr Bhatt said he will arrange a rental car from the resort to their location in the meantime. He hung up the call but it was obvious that his face expression didn't seems to be good. He is much tensed about the guest celebrity who were supposed to fly in a day earlier but due to circumstances he only can make it on the next day and now even with a rental car to fetch him from their location they cannot make it on time. Its only last 1 hour and he need to make a decision now. Mrs Bhatt were calming him and Mehak also said some calming words for him. She keep saying there must a way, and can be solved, she was wondering what will Shaurya and the fellow judges reaction knowing the last minute incident and how the show will end it good note too as its Shaurya's wish for this contest. Mrs Bhatt exclaimed I have an idea, Mehak for this I have to ask you a favor please beta don't say no, to me, Mehak was unclear as what Mrs Bhatt is saying and said what favor aunty please let me know, if I can do I will do them. Mrs Bhatt sit next to Mehak and slowly said, beta you also have participated in cooking competition and was the 1st runner up. Yes auntieji, you also manage restaurant's at Delhi and also a renowned chef and now growing food blogger with your own channel in YouTube. You have recipe book as well. Besides that you are Mrs Shaurya Khanna, the famous celebrity chef's wife. So you are the most suitable person now to become the celebrity judge now to judge their food she laid her point. Mehak was speechless hearing out Mrs Bhatt and now Mr Bhatt also sat next to her, yes beta she is right at this point only you can help us by saving the show's name and fame. We are running out of time and please beta say yes to us. Both the elderly pleaded Mehak don't know what to say she keep pacifying them not to say like that as she is not talented as Shaurya or others she is still learning and how if she made a wrong decision and what will happen etc. She is a vegetarian and she only knows well about desi meals all the western dishes she have no much knowledge even though Shaurya has coached her but she is only comfortable in her own territory. Mr Bhatt assured her all will be fine and they will be with her so nothing will go wrong. Then her thought went to Shaurya, she asked how about Shaurya, I am afraid what is his reaction will be. Mr Bhatt said he will be fine beta, we will talk to him later, and you don't worry in fact he will be surprised in good way and he is going to love it, I assure you that. Mehak was still anxious about Shaurya, she was biting her nails and saying uncleji auntieji you both don't know about Shaurya's anger. If he gets mad that's it, he will blow up. Shall we ask him first she said? Mrs Bhatt wrapped her hand around her shoulder and said, Shaurya won't say anything he will be happy trust us, we don't simply want to make this decision but its needed to be done now. Rest we assure you it will be fine and this will be a hit too.