Part 44

Next day Shaurya, Mehak and Nehal went to a boutique to pick some outfit for Rahul's wedding. Mehak keep choosing simple ones but Shaurya and Nehal chose a grand and modern ones. Shaurya give her few to try and ask her to go and try but she as usual refuse saying it looks so grand and saying it's not her wedding, Shaurya placed his index finger on her lip and said you have talked enough and I have listened enough now go and try this and come. He give her yellow floral lehnga choli with yellow skirt. He also took similar color sherwani and went to the next fitting room. Mehak started to try her clothes. Shaurya from next door called her Mehak all okay? She replied okay for now, he teased her if you need any help baby call me, Mehak replied Shaurya do you have any shame we are in boutique and you are openly talking like this, behave yourself. He chuckled as he buttoned his sherwani. He came out and waited for Mehak to come out, after 5 minutes he called her asking what is taking her so long at home also she takes time, here also same. She didn't reply he called her again she hmmm Shaurya. He asked what happen. She ask can he call Nehal, he look around and Nehal not somewhere near, he said she is not here. Why what happen, she slowly replied the hook is very low and can't reach need help, he smiled and asked her to open the door and he will help. She didn't reply he knows she must be blushing and he ask her to open the door, she reluctantly unlock the door, Shaurya enters Mehak facing the mirror her head was down, her hair was covering her back. He gently push her hair to the side and fix the hook and tie the dory for her. She looked at him through her eyelid he sees her expression on the mirror and enveloped her and takes a deep breathe. My very shy, obedient, beautiful, sexy wife we are married but you are always shy like as if we are just married. What am I going to do with you? Nehal called from outside di are you done? Mehak quickly push Shaurya and opens the door come out, Shaurya came out following her. Nehal's eye opens in bewilderment she whispered to Mehak di, you too are romancing even in fitting room ah? Mehak pinched her Shaurya amused seeing it and he said it was nothing she was looking for you and you were busy so I helped her. The boutique assistant suggested on some accessories. Nehal in the meantime picked a few dresses for Shaurya and Mehak for other functions. After completed the shopping they went to have the meal at restaurant and completed few more purchasing they dropped Nehal back and goes back home. On the way back home Shaurya sing along with the song played in radio. Mehak smiled and asked seems like you are in jolly mood today. He replied of course after such a long time we went shopping like last time and we had good time aren't you happy like me, she pulled his cheek yes I had good time patidev. They reached home and Dolly maasi ask how was shopping and all. Mehak excitedly explain what they bought and all, maasi ask them to refresh and join for dinner. Shaurya went up, Mehak told her maasi quite tired we will eat later and excuse herself to upstairs. She went to her room and saw Shaurya removed his coat lay it on the bed and busy talking on the phone at balcony, seeing he was busy she went to freshen up and she saw him sitting at the study table as he rolled up his sleeves and busy typing. Mehak brushed her hair and sat on the bed as she play with her mobile. Shaurya pause for a while and went to washroom he comes out and ask Mehak for some fruit salad she asked him to wait for a while as she is midst of completing this level, he keep calling her Mehak, I am hungry, she didn't bother him but replied him for a while Shaurya almost done I will go, he was annoyed as she too engrossed in her game and not paying attention to him so he went to washroom in frustration to freshen up, Mehak almost finish the game when he came out he walked straight to her and snatch the mobile from her and raise it higher, Mehak jumped to snatch the mobile from him but due to his height she couldn't get the mobile from him, he asked her for his salad first then only he will pass the mobile, Mehak pouted at him angrily and left the room to prepare his salad. Shaurya chuckled seeing her cute expression put the mobile away and continue to check his work on laptop, he was writing something in his notebook when Mehak came into the room and offered him the salad bowl, he didn't react and ask him just now you wanted salad now your salad is here you are not eating it, he didn't look at her and ask her to feed him as he is busy. Mehak sat on the armrest on the chair and feed him, he was still busy, seeing he like that Mehak thought of do something, and she inserted the empty fork into his mouth, sensing there was nothing except fork in his mouth he quickly turned and raised him eyebrow at her, she cheekily replied him in the same manner. He pulled her by her waist and she fell on his lap, he inhaled her scent and asked what happen, angry because I stop your game is it? She replied no patidev, you are so busy checking all these work and didn't even look at me once, that's why I want you to know that I am here. Shaurya naughtily nuzzled her hair and his nose tip move to her ears and replied in husky voice I know you are here only, just some work need to finish, we are going to Udaipur next week so I want to spend lots of time with you, that's why I didn't see you, he finished saying that as he tuck her behind her ears. Mehak replied okay I know you are busy at least eat properly and she feed him the salad. He finished his food as Mehak fed him then she wiped his mouth and gets up from his lap so he can continue his work.