Part 60

Next morning both wakeup to the natural sounds of chirping birds and dreamy daylights. Mehak covered the duvet till her head when the sunbeam shines on her face, she was so tired from the travel then at night she have to bear with Shaurya's naughty antics, she felt so tired. Shaurya gets up and looked at the beautiful hill view it was breathtaking. He gets up and went to freshen up and went to Mehak's side calling her, but she turn the other side and tucked herself comfortably under the duvet. He sees her and sat next to her pulling the duvet slowly from her, she held it hard but he manage to take it off from her, she was annoyed took a pillow to cover her face and mumbled underneath leave me alone Shaurya I am so tired let me sleep, Why are you waking me up so early in the morning, please let me sleep another 1hour. He said no way you are sleeping comes changes your clothes lets go for jogging, its beautiful weather and I don't want to miss it, tomorrow onwards I will be busy with shooting and other activities please come with me. You go for jogging why today asking me, usually you always go alone right, she justified. Mehak are you coming or you want me to carry you on my shoulders as usual, you know me I will do that. Mehak throw the pillow at him at gets up, one day you don't go jogging what will possibly happen, khadoos kahinka. Night also disturbing me day also bugging me. She blows her hair which was falling on her face, he chuckled at her cuteness and asked her to get ready, and he will get ready as well. She shows her tongue out and went to the bathroom. He shakes his head as he changes into jogging suit, Mehak came with her t-shirt and running pants. Shaurya took her hoodie and made her to wear it saying weather might be cold outside so wear this. She pouted as she wears them obediently. She wore her shoes and followed him, He asked her to do some warm up and both started slowly jog around the resort area and went further to some slops and once in a while Mehak will stop says she needs a break Shaurya was very patient with her and both continued till reached their chalet. After wind down for a while both showered and gets ready for breakfast at the resort cafe. They ordered local cuisine like dosa, and idly. Shaurya told her the itinerary for the day before the contestants and others arrives he wants to bring her to show the coffee plantations, butterfly park and wildlife sanctuary. She was excited and after breakfast they leave to the nearest coffee plantation, they walked around the plantation, seeing the beans, it was planted according to beans type like Arabica, Robusta and others. They continues to the coffee beans processing plant, and went to visit how the beans extracted and roasted to flavor and finally processed into instant coffee powders to coffee beans. They went to try the coffee at the cafe located in the coffee plantation Mehak shakes her head in refusal but Shaurya asked her to try little bit and she tried a sip and complained it's too bitter. He smirked and their site seeing continued to the nearest butterfly park. They saw a variety of species of butterflies, which includes 5000 types butterflies of varies colors and sizes are there together with exotic plants, includes butterfly host plants and other insects. A butterfly sat on Mehak's cheek and closed her eyes tightly as its ticklish, she was giggling when butterfly flap its wing on her chubby cheek Shaurya took her photo of that shot, later a butterfly sat on his wrist and fly to sit on his head and Mehak manage to take that shot before the butterfly fly away. They saw the butterfly and insect museum and proceeded to the souvenir shop to get some gifts for all at home before leaving that place.

Their driver bring them to the next attraction which is Bhadra wildlife sanctuary , he showed only the outer ring not entering further in as the signage alerts for Tigers on the move, they decided to leave from there and he brought them to Bhadra Dam. It was beautiful view seeing the water dam. Driver explains about the structure and what is unique about the dam and said otter , crocodile , monitor lizard is often can be seen there also birds like Malabar Parakeet, hill myna and other exotic birds around there. He asked them whtr they want to go for river ride so they can see crocodiles and other reptiles, Mehak held Shaurya's arm tightly hearing it, she was scared Shaurya would say wants to go, Shaurya said to him I would want to go and see them closely but what to do my wife is very scared of all these things, so I am not going he said looking at her. She let go her hold on his arm and walked to the car leaving him behind. Driver stopped them at the town for lunch break and before they returned to resort, they stopped by some waterfall and took some photographs.