Part 25

They reached Delhi, and the driver saw them and get their luggages and he loaded into the boot. Shaurya opens the door for Mehak, she sat and he sat next to her. After the bad traffic they reached Khanna Mansion. Mehak smiled as they reached home. The house is decorated with colorful lights etc. She looked at Shaurya and ask is there any celebration today at home, all decoration etc. what's happening?

He told her you have lots of questions Mrs Khanna? Wait and see. The car reached front porch of the house. Karuna maa and Dolly maasi waiting for them with the aarti plate. Mehak gets down from the car, she touched their feet to get their blessings and hug them tightly saying she missed them a lot. Dolly maasi saying she missed her haldi milk and her naughty talks. Mehak replied now I am back we will continue every day. Then she asked what all decorations etc. is, is it any celebration in house? I asked Shaurya and he didn't reply now you tell me maa she asked Karuna maa? She smiled at her and said its Lohri today. It's your first Lohri after your marriage. Your husband wanted to surprise you and want to celebrate with you that's why he ask me to do the preparations. He told me before leaving prepare for Lohri I will come with my wife, and my son did it, he bring back my daughter on Lohri. I am so happy to see you back home. She hugged and kissed her on her forehead. Now come get freshen up and change clothes. All will be coming soon. Mehak went up to her room. She sat on the bed and inhale a deep breath smiling to herself. She see her room after almost 1 week, flashes of how she and Shaurya argue came into her mind, and she shakes her head off and gets up. Awara came to put her suitcase in the room, he greeted her and she wished him Happy Lohri bhaiya. He said thank you and left the room.

Mehak went to bathroom and freshen up and she checking her wardrobe for suit to wear. She was mumbling to herself, this Shaurya is impossible, always have something to surprise , when he is angry he don't know what is he talking, when he is good mood also he don't know what is he doing. I myself don't understand this Khadoos Kumar's attitude. Need to get a book on 1000 tips and tricks on how to understand Khadoos Khanna or Shaurya Khanna's behavior guide for Dummies. She found a red Patiala suit with green work. She close the wardrobe door and saw Shaurya standing behind the door. She gasped for breath and screaming Matarani. She became pale seeing him. He came closer to her and ask what you are talking to yourself like mental. Her eyes opens wide. When you came? He said from the moment you talking about me I was there. So now you need book to understand me? Mehak gulped her saliva and said yeah it will be better to have books or some information as you always change your mind and your mood. Don't know when it will be good don't know when you will be bad mood. He came closer to her with a naughty smile asking her you don't need book to understand me, just look at my eyes and you can understand all. Mehak's eye lid fluttered as he look deep into her eyes. Dolly maasi called Mehak asking if she is ready, Mehak quickly push him out of the bathroom and lock him out. She dresses up while Shaurya looking through his mobile. She came out and head to the dresser to wear her earrings and bangles. She ask him to stop playing at the mobile and dress up quickly as guest will be coming soon. He purposely came to kiss her she avoided him as she wearing her earring and ask him to go to change. Mehak went down to help Dolly maasi. Karuna maa asking Awara on the preparation of the sargee and all, he confirmed all have been prepared. Shaurya came downstairs changed into a beige kurta with pajama pants. Just then Sharma's came. Mehak gets so happy see them and she hugged each and every one of them. PD kissed Mehak and Shaurya's forehead and blesses them. Kanta chachi asked when both went to Patiala? They both looked at each other. Shaurya quickly replied I ask her to go with Sonal as I was away to Mumbai so once I am back I joined them there, so no worries all okay. Patiala is a good town too. We had lots of fun, the wedding was nice. Your laddoo was dancing like madness got into her. All of them laughed as Mehak leaned and hug PD dearly. By then Mohit, Nehal and Sonal reached Khanna mansion too. Mohit asked all are here what the celebration today is, Shaurya said its Lohri so he wants to celebrate with all the family members. Shaurya asked them to follow to the garden so the bonfire can be lit up. Karuna maa ask Mehak to stand together lit up the bonfire. They lit up the bonfire. Shaurya and Mehak take three rounds (Prakirma) of the holy fire and throw in the popcorn, dry fruits and nuts. After them the other family members did the same. Bhangra dancers and Dhole players were there too. Singing all Lohri songs and dancing with Dhole music. Mehak with Shaurya ask him to dance with her, he just smiled and did light dance with her. Mehak danced with Mohit Jeevan Chachu and Ravi chachu happily. Later she come to bring Karuna maa and Dolly maasi dance together with Kanta chachi and Mansi chachi. Later PD recites the Lohri poem.