Chapter Three

Clairce's POV

"Marcos why would Lauren leave like that? Something must of been bothering her."

"Its about Andy. Since Andy left 9 months ago, Lauren hasn't been able to concentrate on training or with school. I could sense that she missed Andy and went to go find him.

"Enough, you too clearly need to go after Lauren, I'll look after everyone here, now go before we lose Lauren to the Hellfireclub too." John growled at us.

"John's right. Let's go Clarice." Marcos sighs grabbing a few things.

"If you too see Lauren and Andy, please tell them we love and miss them deeply." Caitlin cries running off to the medic area.

"Be careful. This is hard on me and Caitlin, just please protect them." Reed asks running off after Caitlin to find her.

"Let's go then."

----------------------------

Lauren's POV

Lorna and Andy look at me, as their friends join us outside. Two SUV fans also showed up.

"Let's go guys, Lorna, ride with Sophie, Phoebe, and Esme, I need to talk to Lauren and Andy alone." Reeva informs everybody.

Unbelievable. These freaks still think that I'm going to join them.

Reeva gets in the driver side of the SUV, I look over at Andy noticing he opened the passenger side for me. Being guided into the SUV by Emse wasn't fun at all. Literally pushed into the car.

"Now that its the three of us. I hope that what happened in the building can be resolved right now. Andy isn't there something you need to tell Lauren." Reeva comments driving off to their HQ I'm assuming.

"Lauren ever since, I arrived here with Reeva. I knew that from having dreams of accidentally killing you showed me that, we all need you Lauren. Reeva promised that we could train together like old times, and also help build the new world." Andy replied.

"Andy, that's not what its bothering about being with you. Those dreams you had. I also had the same dream. Andy even if the X-Men are gone, there can be peace and freedom for mutants and humans."

"Lauren please. Mom and dad held us back. You know that and I know that. Our ancestors are the reason why were mutants, plus they were mostly how the Hellfire-club started. Please Lauren let us show you what we can do as a team." Andy pleaded.

The SUV came to a jolt stop at what I'm assuming is HQ for these guys. I guess for the less people they have the more room these guys have. Esme and Phoebe brought two agents over putting them in front of Andy and I. These men were innocent or at least had a heart.

"Please, don't kill us. We have families and children." The man pleaded.

Andy took my hand again like he did last time.

"Andy no, Andy this needs to stop."

"No your wrong Lauren, these men don't serve our forgiveness or loyalty." Andy growled.

Andy and my eyes lock into each other causing our powers to take a direct hit on the two agents. By the time it was over, Andy and I were the only ones left outside.

"Andy, we can't keep doing this. We have to stop. We'll hurt everyone."

I try to pull my hands away from Andy's hands. Andy grip was hard for me to release my hand. Our hands glow. The agents disappeared after a our powers were used on them.

"See Lauren, if we work together, we can take down the Sential Services and create a new world. Please Lauren. Think of what we can accomplish together if you come stay here with us." Andy sighs letting go of my hand.

"Lauren?" Marcos yelled running towards Andy and I.

"Marcos. What are you doing here?"

"Marcos?" Lorna asks walking over to him with Dawn wake in her arms.

"Lorna."

Andy pulls me inside the building as Marcos and Lorna talked.

"Andy, my answer is still no. Now please come home."

"Your not leaving Lauren. Try to leave and we'll send Fade and Sage to attack everyone at the Mutant-underground." Reeva growled.

They will never give up will they. I'm tired of running away from my problems if they want me to join them so badly. Andy and I will have to fight each other to decide what I choose for sides in this war.

"Look if you really want me to join your side, there's only one way to settle this. Andy has to defeat me in battle."

"What do you think of this Reeva?" Andy asks.

"If it's the only option we have, let's do it. To make sure that no ones cheats about how was defeated, Sophie, Phoebe, Esme, Fade, Sage, Lorna, and William will watch you both in the training room. Upstairs from the training room.

"When do we start?"

"If you two are in shape now, then how about now?" Reeva suggests.

"I'm fine with it, what about you Lauren." Andy asks.

"Let's do it now. Since I'm clearly free at the moment."

Andy and I enter one of the training rooms.