Chapter Twenty-Nine

Flashback

Andreas's POV

Dear Journal,

Its the first day after finishing the touches on the head quarters for the Hellfireclub.

Andrea and I decided to build one in Germany.

Magento has a child on the way, but this doesn't exempt him from not doing his job. He might be king of the Hellfireclub, but he needs to focus on what the goal is for the Hellfireclub.

"Andreas and Andrea Von Strucker we know your in there, your surrounded come out now." A loud man voice yelled coming from the other side of the door.

Andrea grabs my hand when watching our hands glow the place going completely white....

------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

Finding the journal from Andreas Von Strucker. The last part of his writing must of been when he and his twin sister were still alive in Germany. I wanted to share this journal with Lauren, but she's always with this Noah guy and I never get to see her unless were training together.

I knew the whole point of the frost sisters using their powers on Lauren was to make sure she and I became like Fenris, not her finding a boy toy to take her away from me again like Wes and Jack did.

It isn't right. Lauren is my sister she and I are meant to be together not separated from each other.

"That was fun, thanks Noah talk to you later." I hear Lauren say walking into the meeting room while Noah went to talk to his sister Glow.

"Hi Lauren."

"Hey Andy, how have you been. I never get to see you because of Rebecca." Lauren smiled hugging me.

Pulling away from the hug looking at her confused. "What do you mean? You never got to see me because you are always hanging out with Noah and anytime I try to speak to you, your busy with him."

"Wait? What? I can't believe him, Noah lied to me, oh he's going to regret that." Lauren growled rolling up her sleeves.

"I'm coming with you Lauren. I think it's time we find out who this poser is that he lies to you."

As Lauren and I got up to go talk to Noah, Reeva came into the room with Noah injured with Glow standing beside Lorna.

"Reeva what's going?"

"Noah here is working for the enemy. His plan was to separate you and Lauren, then take you guys to his side of the battle because your Von Struckers." Reeva answered. "Everyone cover your eyes."

Hearing a sonic scream pierce into the room, Noah screams out in pain.

Watching Noah fall down to the ground, curling up into a ball still screaming in pain. I look over at Lauren who stayed close by my side while Glow dragged her own brother away from this place.

"You going to be okay Lauren?" Reeva asks me giving Lauren and I a hug.

"Yes, I'll be fine thanks Reeva." Lauren replied.

------------------------

Reed's POV

One year has passed. Reed and I are in jail because of the purifiers.

A mutant group caught us before we could destroy on of the mutant head quarters. We were so close to finding Lauren and Andy.

We were so close, I could feel it. The Mutantunderground and hellfireclub will never take our children again once I get out of this place and see my children come home where their family is.

There have been days of hell in this jail.

Reed is beaten up every day for not accepting his ability and the real person of who he is.

A mutant, but now human.

Looking at the door of the cell. It was broke down to the ground. The person behind it was Reed and he was huffing and almost out of breath.

"Reed what happened to you?"

"The mutants that are running this place they.... poisoned me." Reed stuttered falling to the ground.

"Reed? Reed? Reed please don't leave me I love you."