Chapter Nine

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. As I'm sure a lot of you watched last night episode of The Gifted. I'm upset what Andy did to his sister and Marcos. Anyway this chapter will be bringing in a new character like the show is doing in two weeks when the new episode comes out.

I added a song to this chapter. It's called "Same Power." By: Jeremy Camp. This video is from when I was in high school which was not even a year ago and all choirs did this song and I figure this song fits this chapter in some way.

If you want to try and find me in the video. I'm on the far right bottom row last girl on the right. And yes we had to wear choir robes for each concert except for the desert concert.

So I want to tell you guys some of you might know my Becca Bennett account for The Gifted. I post a message about children or even adults killing themselves to Suicide. Guys I almost became one of those people. It will be two years in November this year that I wanted to end my life, but here I am alive and well.

If you need someone to talk to go to the suicide hotline or I'll even talk if you like, but don't hurt the people who care about you the most.

At the end of this chapter there will be an actual surprise twist. In the chapter. Things won't be what you think once you get done reading this chapter.

Here is chapter 9.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin's POV

Waking up wasn't a pleasant ideal for me this morning. I was shot again, and now I'm stranded in a jail cell with Reed, who's still asleep on the top bed.

All I can remember is getting ready to go see Andy and Lauren, then getting shot, then watching men take me and Reed away somewhere. I sense Reed is hiding something from me.

"Reed wake up. Reed."

Reed was fast asleep of course. Two men came into the room looking into the jail cell I was currently in at the moment.

"Where did you take us. I have priorities as being a medic?"

"Calm down Mrs. Strucker, we know everything about you and your family. The fact that you, your husband, your two children who we couldn't find anywhere, Eclipse, Thunderbird, Polaris, Blink. Shall I go on." The man smirked sitting down in front of me.

"I don't know what your talking about. I was shot and kidnapped there is nothing else to say to you people."

"We'll see Caitlin. You might of been able to protect your children now, but we will find them and the other mutants and get rid of them all one by one." The man growled.