Chapter Thirty-Seven

Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

I hope your all enjoying the book so far. It's sad that after next week new episode there is only one episode left until the season finale. I'm nervous and overwhelmed because once this season of the show is over, I won't have much to right on here until they do season three which I heard was happening thank the Gods.

College is going great. I have a boyfriend now. We've been dating since January 17, 2019. My classes are going okay I guess. I have five classes total. I have three on Monday and Wednesday which are the same classes both days, then Tuesday I have two classes, Thursday I have a 7 clock class that I have on Monday, and Wednesday as well, then on Friday I have one class that I have on Tuesday for my last class.

I'll do my best to have this book on writing yet even though in three weeks season 2 ends and I'm afraid that I won't be good at ideas once the season ends, but once I catch up with how things go with the show this book will be on hold once the show ends.

~enjoy the chapter~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Being welcome by Erg down in the sewers, gave me some chills. Not because the sewers is really cold, but something that Erg said to me when I showed up, didn't help me feel safe down here with mutants with the mark M on their cheek. Shortly after being shown around and given food and place to sleep. A girl I recognized joined me as I questioned eating the food in front of me.

"How are you Lauren? I know this must be hard for you to be away from your family, especially your brother Andy." Glow softly comments sitting down next to me.

"Good I guess, I have a feeling that this isn't going to go well."

"What do you mean Lauren? Your safe here, everyone here is willing to protect everyone who lives down here." Glow comments.

"I'm just worried if the Inner Circle or even Andy knows that I left. I know what they can do just to get what they want Glow. I don't regret coming here, but if they find me or even this place everyone is a target and will be killed by the Inner Circle."

"Try not to worry too much Lauren. We have the best security that doesn't let intruders come in here, get some sleep, you need it. If you need anything let me or Erg or Jason know and we'll do our best to help you." Glow smiled walking away and checks on others.

Glow was right. I'm worrying to much about all of this mess. I'm here at the morlocks to start a different life and stay away from becoming Fenris with Andy. Although I can feel the pull of Andy pulling me back to him and the Inner Circle. It won't work, I won't let them get the other half of Fenris this time. I only need to stay awake to avoid the dreams and Andy, plus Reeva and the frost sisters.