Chapter Seventeen

Esme's POV

Meeting Reeva in the meeting room with my sisters, Twist, Wes, Shatter, Marcos, Lauren, and Andy. The girl Healer escaped and joined the Mutantunderground. The meeting is about our next mission. These mutants that are part of the Mutantunderground will regret for not joining the right side.

"Now that everyone is here we can get started. Today I will start training with everyone watching people train. Andrew Lauren you two will go first together in the training room, then Twist you will go after them, then Lorna I'll have you go last. Sage will be recording the data from everyone's training." Reeva explains.

"What."

"Do you."

"Want us to do after everyone is done training?"

"Don't worry after everyone is done training, I want to talk to Lauren alone here in this room." Reeva explains. "This meeting is over with let's all get ready for training."

Everyone gets up from their seats, go to the training room or the room upstairs from the training room.

Watching Lauren and Andy prepare themselves in the training room. This should be interesting watching the two most powerful siblings train together after how many times they combine their powers against their family and friends.

 This should be interesting watching the two most powerful siblings train together after how many times they combine their powers against their family and friends

-------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Five hours after everyone got done training, things calmed down at the base. No one has been bothering Andy and I since training was done for the day. I didn't forget that I had to meet with Reeva after training was over for today. I sat in my room reading a book for the past half hour, Reeva hasn't been too concerned of me being here instead of being in the meeting room.

Looking up from the book, Reeva walked into the room smiling at me.

"Sorry for the late meeting up, I had some trouble with Shatter going back on his word joining us, so he has been dealt with for good." Reeva explained.

Poor Shatter, he must of been spying on this place for the underground or even worse Sential Services.

Moving things out of the way for Reeva to sit down somewhere, I sit down on my bed, seeing Reeva sit down next to me. "After talking with Andy, Esme, Phoebe, Sophie, and Lorna all of us have agreed that you won't do anything on missions. After looking through your medical files and from what the doctor told me your powers are stronger than before and it's too risky for someone or something to actually get hurt. If we need something that you can do we will let you." Reeva explains.

"So this means I'm only allowed to train, but not leave base?"

"You can leave this place, but one of us has to know first or I will send Fade to keep an eye on you the whole time, which I will do either way. It's just to make sure that you are okay and that Andy can still focus on training. I also want you to focus on training as well so that's why I will be training alone with no one around. I want to understand you and your powers Lauren. Andrew has told me stories about you and him playing X-Men as kids and when at that dance how you tried to help him. That's what I want to see between you too, that connection like you always had."

Falling asleep after Reeva leaves my room. I didn't have a hard time going back into the dream of where Andy and I are back on that roof of a parking garage.

~Lauren's dream~

Walking onto the roof of the parking garage, I thought about Andy being away from home. Mom and dad, a tall figure was over looking the building.

"Andy?" I called out looking at the person.

The person turned towards me smiling. It was Andy.

"Lauren check this out, I finally got a reason to be happy again after what those bullies did to me at the dance come over here and look." Andy smiled guiding me to where he was standing.

Looking over the roof, there were people coming up to the roof. The kids who bullied Andy at the dance that night.

"Andy what are you planning?"

"To hurt those guys who hurt me and you especially that guy Jack who you went to the dance with. It's time we get revenge on them once and for all."

"Andy we can't do this. Those are innocent people that you want to hurt so badly."

"Lauren they tried to hurt me in a locker room, how are they innocent?" Andy asks me.

Andy grabs my hand and forced our hands to combine our powers. I tried to pull my hand away and couldn't, falling over the roof I hanged onto the ledge of the building.

"Lauren take my hand please sis." Andy pleaded.

~end of Lauren's dream~

Waking up sweating to death. I look out the window to see it was dark out completely.

Its was 2:53am. I can't believe I have been asleep for that long, but then again training did last for five hours and whatever Reeva did to Shatter.

Getting up from my bed, I walked out of my room and went for a nightly walk. I was only hoping Fade was fast asleep and not following me like Reeva said he was.

Do you ever wonder what could happen to mutants if they generate their powers from the sun or the moon?

I just thought of that right now as I looked up at the moon sky walking on the sidewalk. As I walked past couple of buildings in the city, there was a fight happening between morlocks and the sential services.

Feeling someone grab my shoulder I turn around to see Fade and the frost sisters behind me.

"Lauren are you crazy. This isn't what Reeva meant, besides the morlocks are trying to get your cell hurt again?" Fade asks me.

"Come one Lauren, let's get you to Andy, us and Fade will handle the morlocks and sential services." Esme explains pushing me into another building where Andy was.