Chapter Sixteen

Author's Note:

Hi guys, I have no ideas for the next chapter that could happen, today I was busy with observations and one hour class.

The new character I'm adding which is one of the options from the last chapter idea. A friend from school asked me to add their Gifted Character. You might know her account as JaydaMorrishealer

Follow her she'll follow you back when she can. Jayda is her characters name not her real name.

This chapter won't be a long chapter. Sorry. I had to work today and plus with classes I didn't have the time to fully write a good chapter.

~enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin's POV

~one week later~

Having it been a week since that last time I actually got to see my children in person. It kills me that my own children would do this to us. Their ancestors Andreas and Andrea we're killers and murders to the whole world.

There has been rumors going around that there is a mutant can heal mutants with water. Reed and I plan to set out to find this mutant right away. I won't give up on the underground just yet.

I'm doing this for the baby, Reed, Lauren, and Andy.

------------------------------

Healer's POV

I never thought training would be so hard. I live on the streets, I only train twice a week other than that I'm doing online classes for college.

Mutants dont live in harmony anymore. I was bullied for showing my powers in front of my friends at school.

I don't know how on earth how mutants can live in hiding. I live up here on the streets trying to be someone that I'm not. Life is short, and every mutant deserves respect and peace like humans.

Do you ever get the feeling like you can hear voices in your head and it isn't normal for you to hear. I swear that I'm going crazy. This female voice I keep hearing keeps saying my actual name, but I go by Healer instead of Jayda.

"Jayda.... Jayda.... Jayda...."

Ugh. Why won't these voices leave me alone. I can't concentrate like this.

Walking out of the cafe, there was a black SUV in the parking lot. I know I seen the vehicle before, but from where though.

Using water from a jug I put my hands up to attack the people following me.

"Hello Jayda." The same female voice that was in my had commnets.

Turing around I see three girls who are triplets. Looking at me.

"Unless your here looking for a fight, I suggest you leave now before your down two triplets."

"Were not here looking for a fight. We can see how hard it is for someone like you to be bullied for being a mutant. Someone we know wants to see and talk to you. We suggest you come with us before the Pulcifers find you." The triplets explain.

"What are your names?"

"Esme."

"Phoebe."

"Sophie."

"And your the one the call Healer correct?" The three of the smirk looking at me.

"Yes. Also call me by my real name again and this will be the end for all three of you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever now get in the car before people start coming over here." Esme sighs.

Dropping the water from my hands to the ground, I got into the vehicle and sat in the middle next to Sophie as Esme and Phoebe sat in the front.

"Put this over your head, we can't risk you telling people of our base." Phoebe demands handing me a sack.

Sighing grabbing the bag from her hand, I put the sack over my head, waiting for the nightmare to be over with.