Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

Hope you enjoy the cold freezing wind yesterday. Anyway there is still no news on the person health that I told you about. Please pray for them and their family.

Here are two things for the next chapter that might happen.

Option 1: The Strucker Family reunites.

Option 2: Wes and Lauren have their official first kiss and date.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Next time I plan on helping the Inner Circle taking down Sential Services, I'll be more prepared.

After that explosion, Reeva wouldn't let me get out of my room unless I need to go train with her and Sage watching me, or if the doctor needed some help. Literally I'm not sure why they had my friends keep an eye on me, when I'm good enough to take care of myself.

Its finally been 4 days since that explosion I'm finally aloud to leave HQ alone, but I know that Fade has been keeping a close eye on me due Reeva assignments to him.

"Lauren?" I look up to see Wes, Marcos, Dawn, Lorna, Twist, Shatter, the frost sisters enter HQ. The one who said my name was Wes.

"Wes." I smiled running over to him and hugging him.

"Leave room for Jesus." Andy chuckled.

"Wes what are you doing here?"

"I decided to join the hellfire-club. I missed you Lauren, the long phone calls and text messages weren't good enough for me to not see you all the time." Wes laughed.

"Were happy to have you here, Wes and Shatter." Reeva replied, then looks at Marcos. "Marcos now that Lorna has decided to let you raise your daughter together, we will except you to train as well. Esme here will show you newcomers to your room."

Lorna guides Marcos to their room. Watching Wes walk away with Shatter and Esme. I feel like I can breathe again just seeing him and being around him.

"So Lauren, now how do you and Wes feel about each other?" Reeva asks me.

"Wes and I are just friends. I haven't seen him since he left for Augusta."

"She's right. The last time anyone seen Wes was a couple weeks before we left to come here." Andy added.

Reeva nods walking away with Sage to the meeting room.

---------------------------------

Clarice's POV

With no where to go, but live in the streets. With not many mutants left to help us fight for our freedom in this world. Were not left with many choices.

John and I are still living together. Morlocks are the last hope for mutants who are fully against the Inner Circle.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Blink or should I say Clarice." A male bold voice chuckled.

Turning around to see Erg and his morlock friends holding my friends captive.

"What are you doing Erg?"

"Change of plans. I heard of your Mutant-underground going into piece literally so why not join my underground. You'll be able to save your friends, me and my friends will get revenge on the Inner Circle and the hellfire-club. And all it takes is one little mutant to do all that." Erg laughs evilly.

"Clarice don't do it, we'll all be fine." John yells fighting against Erg's men.

"Sorry John, but we need to stick together and find and save our friends." Looking over at Erg I gave into his commands.

"Good, men drop them and bring them to the underground. Let's go." Erg orders.

Running over to John, hugging him to death.

"Erg is the only one that can help us. I know you guys would of done the same thing if you had no choice."

-----------------------------------

Marcos's POV

"Lorna, what's going on that you wanted me and little Dawn here with you. I thought you said that Dawn's life needs to come first, even if the mutant homeland?"

"Marcos. I realized that I said this to you. Listen here and now Marcos Dawn needs a mother and a father not just either one. If Dawn only has only one of us, then what is that teaching her, leave your family behind once you get pregnant." Lorna yells.

The both of us looked over at Dawn seeing her crying in her crib.

Lorna looks at me and we both promised if we ever made our child cry we would sing Silent Night to her or him.

"Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ the Savior is born

Silent night, holy night!
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus Lord, at Thy birth"