Chapter Thirty-Three

Author's Note:

Hello,

Hi readers. Sorry for the really late update. I have finals next week on Monday and Tuesday next week.

For Christmas Break I'm off school until January 14 2019. So almost a month off of school for Christmas break.

So last week on Monday it was my birthday. So Thursday last week my parents told me that they got tickets for a Ben fit Dance Marathon. It turns out that my parents we're taking me to a concert that my favorite singer was at. So the winner of season 16 of American Idol which was this year. The singer is actually from my home state Maddie Poppe, turns out her birthday is a day after mine, but she's older than me by I believe two years.

So I decided for this book I chose to put up a prologue just in case someone who never seen the show before or only seen the first season of the show. Otherwise that is all I got for this author note.

~enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

I couldn't believe it. Rebecca...

She killed all those people in the bank.

I don't know if I can truly speak to Rebecca the same way I did when I first met her. The plan wasn't supposed to be that we kill the people at the bank. We we're only post to get the money transferred back to HQ for Sage to see on the computer.

"Andy?" Rebecca asks me walking into my room.

Turning away from her, I don't say a word. I'm still shocked and mad at her for killing innocent people that we're trying or well I guess one of the workers was trying to help us with our cause. The poor people and their families.

"Andy please hear me out. I don't want you to be mad at me like everyone else. I love you Andy Von Strucker. You are the first person I ever loved after I killed my whole family and those people in the bank. I don't want you mad at me or because I know everyone else hates my guts right now. Andy please I love you and you only." Rebecca cried and pleaded.

"Rebecca? You killed those people. They might of been talking horribly about all mutants, but those people had a family of their own. I know you don't have a great past, but that doesn't mean that you should of killed them. Now please leave my room, I need some space from us."

Rebecca slapped me in the face before she left my room slamming the door shut loudly. It wasn't hard to tell she was upset and mad at the same time, but this time it was because of me not the humans who hate mutants.

Turning on the TV, I manage to start up the video game system and put a game in the disk slot. I put in Legion and sat in my chair grabbing one controller.

"Hey Andy, may I come in?" I hear Lauren asks me, knocking on my door.

"Of course Lauren, come on in. I was starting up my game."

"Is it okay if I watch you play? I got nothing else to do, now that I'm done with training today." Lauren asks sitting down on my bed.

"Yeah no problem sis, maybe once you watch me play for a little bit you'll want to join in and play with me I have another controller for two of us to play."