Chapter Eleven

Author's Note:

Hope you guys liked the last chapter with Twist's POV for the whole chapter.  I decided to give not give up on this book. I started this book and  I will write it  till the very end. I take suggestions for new characters that are not in the show, or even ideas for something to happen between Andy and Lauren, or Andy or Twist (which there will be in this chapter and later on. I won't promise long chapters, but I will try to do characters that don't really hear much in other chapters.

I have a question its like a survey and I will use the answers to the question for my next chapters coming up. There might be one in every chapter so that everyone gets to see more happen. There will be at least two or maybe three depending on the question.

Here's the first Question for Chapter 12:

What should be happen between Andy and Twist?

Option 1: Andy and Twist become an official couple.

Option  2: Twist beats Andy at training in front of Reeva and Sage.

There are two options please comment or private message me saying option number one or number 2.

~enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

~2 weeks later~

Two weeks have finally gone by now that I've fully recovered from my coma. Andy and Twist wouldn't let me even get out of my room to go train even after one week of recovery. I understand their concern of my safety, but the doctor that helps the Inner Circle. Finally after he came into my room. I hoped that now I would be allowed to leave this room.

"Morning Lauren, how do you feel this morning." The doctor asks checking my temp and and other medical things.

"Feeling better every day since I woke up. So am I good to leave this room now." Grabbing my bags of books that I can read.

"That's good to hear. Reeva wants you to take one more day of rest in this room. I got more books for you to read. Reeva trusts that you will follow her orders and stay in here for today. She knows it's been two weeks, but she wants to make sure you fully ready to get back out there and help the Inner Circle. Your free to keep the books I forgot to mention that to you two weeks ago." The doctor explains grabbing her medical bag and leaves.

Great one more day of being stuck in this room.

Walking over to the bag of books, the guy brought for me. Some of these books are amazing. I'm guessing Andy and Twist gave the doctor and Reeva books that I'm into for reading.

Looking up from the bag of books. Andy and Twist enter the room.

"Hi guys. What's up. I'm guessing Reeva told you about I'm not allowed to leave the room again."

"Yup. Reeva just told us, about that. She did say that you were allowed to leave if either Twist and I were with you the whole time just in case if you get injured or pretty much anything." Andy replied.

"So you want to get out of here and spend a day outside?" Twist asks.

"That would be amazing thanks guys. I'm just surprised that the doctor didn't want me to leave this room and now your telling me that Reeva is allowing me. I'm so confused."

"Esme, Phoebe, and Sophie did whatever with their eyes and made sure the doctor only told you that. Anyway let's go to the Sential Services and save mom and dad." Andy replied.

~two hours later at the Sential Servives HQ~

Arriving at the Sential Services HQ with Andy and Twist. The place looked abandon. Looking around outside, the truck that Clarice, Marcos, and John always use to get places was here.

"Andy isn't that your old pals and your parents leaving the building now?" Twist asks as we all stepped out of the car.

"Andy, Lauren? What are you guys doing here?" Marcos asked preparing his powers for a fight.

"Andy." I hear our my parents ask looking at Andy, then at me.

"Lauren, think about what your doing. Siding with the Inner Circle won't bring you back home to where your family is?" Marco's explains to me looking at me trying to get through to me.

"Leave us alone Marcos. Lauren and I both made our decisions and we're sticking to them. Right Lauren?" Andy growled looking at me.

"Andy, Laure. No please don't do this to our family." Caitlin cries.

Another SUV pulls up behind us, as Esme, Phoebe, Sophie, Reeva, Sage, Bulk, Fade, and Lorna appear next to us.

"Lorna." Marcos mutters.

"Well well well, what a nice surprise. The Mutantunderground and the Inner Cirlce meet again. How interesting." The frost sisters smirk with their eyes glowing blue.

"Your not taking our children anywhere?" My father growled. "Lauren, Andy come here where you belong."

"Lauren Andy you know what to do. Take them down." Reeva orders.

Andy and I look at each other, then grabbing each others hand. Watching our hands together as they glow. As energy from our powers drifted off in the air. A huge wave of energy hits Andy and I parents, Marcos, Clarice, and John.

"Let's go everyone. We're heading out on the next mission right now. Leave them, they'll only get in our way." Reeva explained guiding Andy and I in the a SUV.

"Stop right there, all of you weren't not letting you take Andy, Lorna, Lauren, and Twist anywhere." Erg and a bunch of his pals showed up backing us away from the cars.

"We don't all of take a walk. Along with your friends." The frost sisters glow their eyes blue looking at Erg.

"Okay I'll think we'll take a walk." Erg says walking away with all of his friends.

An explosion went off causing dust to go everywhere.