Chapter Thirty-Four

Author's Note:

Hello,

I'm so sorry for the late update on this chapter. Happy 2019. I've been busy with my own life outside of Wattpad, and plus I have other accounts that I role play on as well and I sometimes forget to write this book. I can't promise when the next update will be, I'm going to be real busy for my second semester for college. I can probably get an update at least once a month to the least.

Also this chapter is based off of Season 2 episode 10 episode, well a little bit of it is.

Happy New Year even though past January 1st.

~enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

For my birthday, I decided to go bowling by myself. It's the least I can do, since Fade brought Rebecca back to headquarters today and she's causing more trouble for Reeva and others to concatenate on the next mission.

Andy seems out of it because he loves Rebecca and she loves him. I can't keep staying here with them. I want to be with Andy, I do it's just that he's busy with talking with Lorna, Sage. I figured this would give all of them space without me being at HQ today.

The bowling alley was full of people. Luckily for me this bowling alley is for mutants and humans are who be together in peace. The person at the counter with the shoes give me the size I wear, things seemed to quiet... to quiet because people are always bowling and talking, but all they were doing was...

Staring at me...

Walking towards one of the open bowling lanes. I put my name in the computer system, after that grabbing bowling bowl and tying my shoes.

As I got up to bowl, I felt someone grab my hand tightly. I turn to look behind me to see who grabbed my hand, there stood Andy and Lorna who was behind him.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?"

"We weren't going to let the birthday girl spend her birthday alone. Come on Lauren you know that I wouldn't do anything for your birthday." Andy comments hugging me as Lorna joined in on our hug as well.

"Is it okay we join you?" Lorna asks.

"Yeah of course. I thought ever since Fade brought Rebecca back to head quarters that I would leave for the day to let everyone calm down and stay out of the way."

Lorna and Andy look at each other. Something was wrong Andy started to tear up wipes the tears away.

"Hey. Andy are you okay? What happened?" Comforting Andy, I pull him into a hug.

"Um... it's kind of complicated story. Andy went down to the training room and set Rebecca free from the box Reeva had put her in, while the rest of us were planning for our next mission which is coming up pretty soon. Once the elevator opened up in the meeting room, all of us seen Rebecca coming towards us and tried to kill us on the spot, but Andy manage to stop Rebecca from winning by killing us. Rebecca hit the wall from getting hit with Andy's powers and was killed." Lorna explained.

"I- I killed her. I cared so much about her." Andy muttered to himself having a hard time trying to keep the thought of Rebecca being gone.

"I'm sorry Andy... I know you and Rebecca we're very happy together. Listen let's do some bowling to take your mind off it."

Andy nods smiling at me.

Something seemed off with how Lorna and Andy are acting. I know that the death of Rebecca hit Andy hard, but there is something else that they're not telling me right now.