Chapter Thirty-Eight

Reeva's POV

Watching the doctor and the girls handle with Andrew and Lauren. I stood next to Sage in the over room in the training watching Max, Heather, and Tico train for the up coming mission.

This mission I have them training for is to important for it not to fail. Their mission is to destroy the Pentagon, the white house, and other things that involve the government.

Their training has gone well since we recruited them after turning off the collars. As training got over I gone to check on Andy and Lauren.

"How's it going in here?"

The doctor looked up at me, but continued to work on Lauren wound, then the girls looked at me.

"Its going well, Andy finally manage to get in the same dream as Lauren now, after Lauren must of been avoiding their shared dreams." Esme explained.

~Inside Lauren and Andy's dreams~

Lauren joined Andy in the same place in their last dream. Lauren remembers seeing the dead bodies except this time it was all real not fake.

"Andy? What's going on? Where are we here?" Lauren asks Andy looking around the room.

"Lauren. Just listen to me. I know that what happened today was difficult for us mostly you, but trust me. I want my big sister with me. Lauren if I were to lose you, I would be losing my other half not Fenris, my only sibling who understands me and cares about me." Andy explains.

"Andy I'm sorry. I know me leaving to go to the morlocks wasn't the smartest idea I made. Though there is something I need to tell you." Lauren sighs playing with her fingers.

"Lauren what is it? What's wrong?" Andy asks grabbing her hand gently.

"I... um...." Lauren mutters.

"Lauren, you know that you can tell me anything." Andy replied hugging Lauren.

"Andy I think I'm dying." Lauren whispered.

"Oh My God Lauren. Your... dying... I hope the doctor is helping doing his job by helping you." Andy cries hugging Lauren.

"What... are you talking about?" Lauren asks him.

"Lauren are you losing your memories?" And asks brushing Lauren hair back behind her ears.

"Not that I know of Andy. Andy listen to me. I want you to let me leave the Inner Circle, when the doctor gets done fixing my wound and making sure that I'm okay. I need to leave and go find the true me." Lauren sniffs.

"NO. I'M NOT LOSING YOU LAUREN. YOUR MY SISTER I WILL PROTECT YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE. NO ONE WILL HURT YOU. I'LL BE HERE FOR YOU LAUREN AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU. WE ONLY HAVE EACH OTHER LEFT IN THIS WORLD PLUS THE INNER CIRCLE." Andy explains loudly.

"ANDY I'M SORRY, I CAN'T STAY HERE WITH YOU AT THE INNER CIRCLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT." Lauren argued back.

"LAUREN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE. WHAT CAN I DO TO HAVE YOU STAY HOME AT THE INNER CIRCLE WITH ME. LAUREN WERE FAMILY WE BELONG TOGETHER. I'LL PROTECT YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE." Andy explains grabbing Lauren hand gently.

Lauren sighs looking at Andy. "Okay. You win, I'll stay with you at the Inner Circle, just please do not be overprotective."

Andy and Lauren hug before the both of them wake up from their dream.

~end of Andy and Lauren dream~