Chapter Fourty-Two

Rebecca's POV

It was getting pretty late. Andy and I were sitting on the beach quietly, watching the waves of the ocean make it's beautiful sound. It felt great to be back with Andy. I missed him so much after what happened.

So here we are on the beach looking at the water and the sky which looked beautiful in the spot we were at.

"I really care about you Andy. I hope this is not to soon to say, but I love you Andy."

I looked over at Andy to see him lean closer to me and pulled me into a kiss. "I love you too Rebecca. Your the only girl for me."

"Your the only guy for me Andy."

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I grabbed my phone to see what it was. It was an a news cast report on Lauren. Andy looks at his phone seeing the video as well. I played the video turning up the volume.

"After today's national event, Lauren Von Strucker has joined a group that is totally 100% against Reeva Payge and her group. We talked to Reeva Payge herself to see what she had to say on this event." the news lady announces.

Reeva appeared on the side of the screen, she looked pissed and angry.

"To the mutants who have Lauren Von Strucker. My group and I will find you and bring Lauren home, other turn her into us and there will be no harm do to you or your group. Lauren has a brother who deeply cares about her and needs his big sister with him. This is your first warning Lauren and her brother are connected through their dreams and are able to find each other easily. Choose wisely. Thank you."

The video ended and so did the news cast. Andy looked sad, depressed, and angry at the same time as it seems he keeps losing Lauren a lot.

"You okay Andy-bear?"

"The fact people keep stealing Lauren away from me. There making me so mad. All I want to be to here with you and with Lauren. Your the only two important people in my life." Andy sighed.

"Come here. Let me tell you something. Let's go find Lauren and I'll twist those people inside out for hurting Lauren, hurting you, and make them pay. How does that sound?"

Andy looks up at me and smirks brightly. "Sounds perfect. My love."

As I took Andy's hand, we went back to the city. Walking past an alley someone was choking like someone was choking them and they couldn't see that person. Either their actually choking or it was Fade.

Fade appears out of the blue choking the person in the alley. "Now listen here buddy. I won't ask you again where is Lauren Von Strucker?"

"I will never tell you." The person gasped for air.

"I won't ask you again mutant. Where is the girl?" Fade asked choking the man to hard and the person went limp falling against the wall dead.

"Fade that was amazing." Rebecca smiled.

"Thank you. You must be looking for Lauren as well?" Fade asks joining us.

"Yes! I'm afraid that we won't find. I can't keep with these dreams anymore. It hurts me to lie to Lauren in person and in our dreams."

"Don't threat Andy-bear we'll find her, the frost sisters can easily find her using Lauren GPS on her phone." Rebecca softly enlighten my spirts.

"Reeva has me on a mission to find Lauren. I suggest the both of you get back to headquarters before Reeva thinks you are missing too." Fade explains disappearing.