Chapter Twenty-Three

Author's Note:

Hello,

Happy November. Even though it's a couple days into the month already. Anyway I'm back on this account writing this book, when I had my writers block I was on my rp account for The Gifted. Check out the account and follow it or rp if you role play The Gifted. The account name is Becca_Bennett123

One last thing though before I get to starting the chapter for you to read. Grace Turner is part of the Inner Circle and I don't really know what her abilities should be.

Please comment on what you think should be Grace's powers.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Twist's POV

It's been rough for Andy. I'm his girlfriend and he won't tell me anything. I'm worried about him deeply. Especially since he won't talk to Lauren at all.

Training has been excellent though. Andy finally has the ability to concentrate on training and these new missions Reeva has planned for us to do. My powers have taken toll on training. No one can stop me or the hellfireclub.

My real name is Rebecca.

I can possesses the ability to reverse physical matter so that it becomes inside-out or backwards to what it originally was.

I feel powerful when I'm around the Inner Circle. With the help of Reeva Payge, the frost sisters, Andy, Grace, Sage, Mark, and Fade we will be unstoppable.

"Rebecca. Time for your training session with Grace." Sage informs me.

--------------------------

Clarice's POV

With John going back and forth between helping Shatter back to Baltimore and finding out the Inner Circle next plan its driving me crazy. Doesn't he realize we need to focus on helping out around the underground first after Andy attack.

Though I had to lie to John about today as he didn't do much other than help Reed and Caitlin. Visiting Erg was my plan for today. After Marcos and I last went down there we brought refugees for Erg to help out.

Walking along the streets into the sewers I made a portal.

Stepping through the portal and then closing it. The same old smell like the past two times hit my nose, still not used to the smell down here.