Chapter Twenty-Six

Author's Note:

Hello,

Did anyone watch the new episode from last night. I got chills from the dream Lauren and Andy had this time. I wonder if these dreams are part of the Frost Sisters plan to have Lauren join the Hellfire Club? Give your opinions on this thought.

To those who voted yesterday, it was my first time that I ever voted.

Did you guys figure out the song was from the last chapter. I'll give you a hint the song from  a movie that came out this/last year with Hugh Jackman in it.

The song was called This Is Me.

I sort of figured out what I wanted to do for Grace's Tuner's powers.

~enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV

No one has been giving me information about what is going on. Lauren and Erg talked, then apparently now Lauren is missing and Andy is freaking out because it's been four days since anyone has last seen Lauren.

Training isn't the same without Lauren, Andy hasn't been able to break through the walls in the training rooms. Reeva is starting to doubt his loyalty once again. I'm afraid if he keeps this up, then this won't end well for him.

"Grace, they found Lauren, she's leading a group that Erg told her about. That boy named Wes that has a crush on my sister is helping them. Do you think you could use bring Lauren  back here for me?" Andy asks me walking over to me in my room.

"Of course Andy. Where is she at I'm sure I can talk to her like as a friend."

"Thank you so much Grace. I owe you one." Andy smiled walking out of my room.

My abilities is that I can put someone into a dream they had once before that they were afraid of. The information I got from Andy was this one dream he had that Lauren also had. Lauren was afraid of him and what they can do when they combine their powers.

Mostly this is my first chance to use their on an actual mutant. When I use my powers on a mutant the dream they had becomes real to them and for the person that is in the dream with them. Andy knows what I can do and the risk of  doing this on him and Lauren at the same time. Reeva ordered me to do this for anyone part of the Inner Circle and the Hellfire club which are the same people. I did it on Lorna, and Twist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

Reeva promised me that if she and the frost sisters found Lauren for me, and that Grace used her powers to find Lauren which they did. The pleasure of having friends and a new family here at the HQ it feels more like home that I used to have. When I found out that Wes was helping Lauren at the underground she leads I grew angry and destroyed all the walls in the training room.

Walking up to the roof of a parking garage, I silently waited for Lauren to show up like in our dreams. Mutants everywhere are part of the mutant uprising which was part of Reeva's plan the whole time.

One day at a time that this cause will be all worth it.

~Andy and Lauren realization (reality) dream~

"Andy?" Lauren asks me, looking towards the stairs Lauren was there confused and in shock.

"Lauren." Lauren runs over to me giving me a hug.

An explosion went off. Lauren and I look over  the building to see the building we're on the roof of there was a huge fire coming from downstairs. "Lauren we need to head back to HQ right now before we die up here."

I grabbed Lauren hand dragging her out of the building. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. We only needed to show Lauren how powerful she and I are together.  Looking over to my left then right, I saw two people who looked like mine and Lauren parents which I thought it was crazy that our parents would help the enemy.

"Lauren? Andy?" our father asks.

"Dad? What are you and mom doing?" Lauren asks them grabbing a hold of my hand.

"We're getting rid of mutants by recruiting them and letting them choose to become human again." Jace Turner explains.

"No mutant would ever want to do that."

"Actually, I did. Andy." our father comments.

Lauren and I looked at each other and we grab each other's hand and tighten the grip to make sure our powers work together.

"No Laruen Andy don't do this?" our mother pleaded with Lauren and I.

I could see that Lauren was struggling to do this with me, but I need her, the Inner Circle needs her, the Hellfire needs her, Reeva needs her. We all need her on our side. Fenris can't happen if Lauren and I are on different sides.

"Sorry Andy, but I can't go through with this." Lauren mutters to me pulling her hand away from me.

"Not so fast Lauren. I'm not letting you just leave me like this. I need you to be with me, your the only other person other than Lorna and Rebecca." Grabbing Lauren hand quickly before Lauren had the chance to walk away from me.

A sonic scream got louder. I recognized that mutant ability from anywhere it was from Reeva.

"Andy Lauren please we're family." our mother pleaded falling to the ground with our father.

Esme, Phoebe, and Sophie eyes we're glowing in a light blue covering their normal eye color. "Andy take Lauren to the SUV, we'll make sure no one is in the way."

As I lead Lauren away and getting stopped by a group of mutants including the one person I could never stand.

Wes...