Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note:

Hello Readers,

Hope you guys liked the song I ended Chapter Fourteen with yesterday. I'm trying to update this book everyday. So far so good am I right? Besides that point, I reached 1,000 votes yesterday with this book.

Again, I have no news on my friend who is still  not doing well. If anything happens in the next few days, I will let all of you know. Please understand that if my friend isn't going to get better, I'll need to focus on my school work, and my jobs.

Keep my friend in your prayers for me again.

Also from the last chapter the two options I put up the both option will actually happen in this chapter. I mean doesn't the Strucker family deserve to meet each other again after everything that happened. Plus I think Wes and Lauren are actually a cute couple in the show, so why not have them officially kiss for good without one of them actually saying goodbye.

For the next chapter here are two options that or might happen.

Option 1: A new character arrives.

Option 2: Reeva Payge trains Lauren and Andy at a building of humans who have been against mutants.

~enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorna's POV

Coming towards the end of Dawn being a new born baby. In a couple of days she will be 5 months old. I guess she's not really a new born anymore, but I haven't seen my daughter for a couple of months. Marcos on the other hand has been asleep for a few hours, he told me that he hadn't gotten much sleep since I handed him Dawn.

"Morning Dawny." Walking over to Dawn turning on the lights with my powers. Her head felt really warm. "Marcos?"

Marcos waked up with a jolt getting up quickly. "What's wrong Lorna? Are you and Dawn okay?" Marcos asked rushing over to me.

"Dawn is burning up. Can you doing anything about this."

"I can help Dawn, maybe my powers can cure her fever?" Marcos comments grabbing Dawn from her crib and uses his powers to heal Dawn.

"Is everything okay in here. We heard yelling?" Reeva asks.

"Dawn was burning up, so Marcos just got done healing Dawn."

"Thank you for the info, I'll talk to all of you later, I'm accompanying Andy and Lauren to see their parents. I have Sage and Fade coming with them. Otherwise you too please check with the doctor to make sure everything is okay with Dawn." Reeva replied.

"Don't worry we will." Marcos replied.

---------------------------------------

Reeva's POV

I decided that if Andrew and his sister Lauren are going to be apart of the Inner a circle they'll have to face their parents eventually. So why wouldn't as their friend take them to see their parents for one last time, and even maybe I'll have all the Von Strucker on my side once and for all.

A true person is able to confront whom ever they need to fight in battle, that is including family even if they're not mutants.

Polaris and Eclipse needed alone time at HQ so this was my chance to meet Andrew and Lauren parents before I make a decision of getting rid of mutants who don't want the homeland for mutants.

Good things are happening for the Inner Circle and will continue to be that way for the rest of mutants lives. I feel proud of my fellow mutants that are here with me today.

Watching the reactions to Caitlin and Reed seeing their children Andrew and Lauren is very amusing to me.

"Lauren, Andy. Thank goodness your both okay." Reed smiles hugging Andrew and Lauren.

"Were fine. We only came here to say goodbye for real this time." Andrew sighs pulling away from his father and mother.

"What are you talking about Andy?" Reed asks.

"What Andrew is telling you is that he and Lauren will no longer be coming here, they will be part of the Inner Circle like their ancestors. Polaris is falling into the same footsteps as her father, Wes is doing it because he wants to be out of hiding and free from being exposed as a monster, Shatter is the same way."

"What about Marcos?" Thunderbird asks walking out of the shadows.

"His family is part of the Inner Circle. Polaris and the baby need to be together. Marcos has agreed to help the Inner Circle and the baby as along as he is raising his daughter." Esme comments.

"This is unacceptable. My children will not be like their ancestors." Reed growled grabbing Lauren and Andrew's arms pulling them away.

"No. Lauren and I are tired of the both of you treating us like there is no reason to keep fighting. I joined the hellfireclub because I believed that this new homeland could bring all mutants together. Your not even mutants so you don't understand." Andrew argues pulling back and walking over to me and the others with Lauren.

Watching Andrew and Lauren grab each other hand, there was a white/yellow glow forming around their hands.

"No, Lauren Andy don't." Reed, Caitlin, Thunderbird, Clarice, and Erg yells.

Looking over at Esme, Phoebe, and Sophie, make sure Erg is taken care of us, then let Lauren and Andrew hurt their parents, Blink, and Thunderbird. Wes, Twist once those old friend of yours are knocked out you four can enjoy the rest of the day off."

Walking back into the SUV waiting for Esme, Phoebe, and Sophie to return I watch patiently in the car looking at Andrew and Lauren.

---------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Watching the people I care about fall backwards into the air falling to the ground, made me realize that what Andy and I are doing is completely wrong. We just harmed our parents and John and Clarice.

Wes and Twist join Andy and I, Twist took Andy by the hand guiding him towards the city to their favorite spot. Looking into Wes's eyes I felt comfort as I knew he was the one keeping me happy.

I leaned in close on Wes and kissed him.