Chapter Five

Author's Note:

So after watching Season 2 episode 3 Tuesday night. This chapter will bring two people back together, but in this case baby Dawn doesn't have an illness in this case.

That's all your going to get until it comes up in the chapter.

Plus if your a fan of Andy, you'll get to hear his side of the story in this chapter.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Reeva's POV

Seeing the interaction between Andrew and Lauren is amazing. Since Andrew defeated his sister I can sense closure for Andrew. I think all he truely needed was Lauren. The task at hand for Andrew training is based on how well he and Lauren can take down fake agents and an actual buliding.

"Reeva, Andy and Lauren are waiting on the SUV." Sage comments grabbing her tablet for today's training.

"Good, has anything gone wrong yet with Lauren?"

"No. She's been spending a lot of time with Andy, Lorna, and the baby. It seems that those three friendship is stronger as they are with each other." Sage replied walking down to the cars with me.

Looking at Andrew and Lauren they were arguing. I truely wonder if they are always like this.

"Andy, stop okay. I know yesterday was a huge break through for you, but that doesn-"

"Everything okay here?"

"Everything is fine Reeva. Come on Lauren let's get in the car." Andrew sighs getting into the SUV after Lauren. Looking towards Lorna she seemed too quiet to not even able to stop Andrew and Lauren from fighting.

"Everything okay Lorna?"

"I'm going to find Marcos, I need his help with something." Lorna replied

"Do tell me why you didn't stop the argument of Andrew and Lauren?"

"Last night Lauren was called by a kid named Wes. He trained at Mutantunderground with Lauren and Andy. Andy got mad because she was leaving and not bringing back up. Fade kept a close eye on Lauren last night. Here's Fade's report of what he heard and saw." Lorna explained.

"Thank you Lorna. Have fun trying to find Marcos. We'll see you when we come back from training."

"Good luck."

I got into the SUV with Sage, seeing Andrew and Lauren not looking at each other. I just hope they can focus on today's training.

---------------------------------

Marcos's POV

Sitting in my office alone. I wish Lorna could be here. With her being with Reeva and the Frost Sisters I'm sure I'll never see her again. It's 10 o'clock in the morning and I haven't slept in three days.

"Marcos?" I hear Lorna voice. I turn around to see Lorna with Dawn in her arms.

"Lorna. Your here. Are you staying here?"

"I came here to visit. I figure this is our child and you have all the rights to see our child as much as I do. Here is a list of days that I got confirmed by Reeva for you to come see Dawn, and days for me to come see you." Lorna explained.

"I love you Lorna. I love our child. Please stay here with me and everyone else. I'll make sure no one bothers you or the baby if you stay here."

"Sorry Marcos. I won't betray something that my father was apart of." Lorna replied looking away from me, looks at Dawn.

"Lor-"

"She said no, Marcos. Come Lorna the doctor wants to do a check up on the baby." Esme interrupted me putting her arms around Lorna taking her outside.

"Lorna... Dawn..." I muttered to myself as they walked away without saying goodbye.

-----------------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

I can't believe Lauren. I mean for once I thought she would be happy to know were both on the same side again. The training course wouldn't have been so bad if Lauren wasn't think of that kid Wes. I know that those two grew closer to each other before Wes left for Augusta.

It's been two hours before Reeva and Sage regather Lauren and I. I'm only assuming that they're still watching us, but for a different reason right now. I have no regrets for joining Reeva and Lorna. I love it here.

I just wished Lauren would too.

Lauren walked away after we were officially done with training. I know she wouldn't go back to our parents. If she did Reeva wouldn't be happy neither would anyone else.

The one place I know Lauren would go is where I had the dream where she refused to admit that were meant to be at each other side.

I was right of course of Lauren being at. She was looking at her phone. I couldn't tell if she was looking at, but there was only one way to find out.

"Lauren there you are. Reeva wasn't too happy when she went to look for you at HQ and you weren't there. What's going on?"

"Its nothing Andy, I'm fine." Lauren muttered closing her phone.

Before I could even answer, Reeva patted me on the shoulder.

"Go back to HQ Andrew, I want to talk to Lauren alone." Reeva explained.

Without questioning Reeva I walked back to HQ alone.