Chapter Twelve

Author's Note:

Hello again. So in the last chapter, things heated up with the Inner Circle and the Underground. Don't worry no one dies from the explosion I'll give you that information right now, but things are starting to change now.

Its about time that the Mutant-underground got the upper hand, can't say they will, but I strongly believe they should.

Also in the last chapter I talked about the whole thing about a survey well I'm not going to do that anymore. Instead I'll put up to options that might or could happen in the next chapter.

So here is the next two ideas that might happen in Chapter Thirteen:

Option 1: Caitlin and Reed are expecting another child.

Option 2: The Frost Sisters will destroy the Mutant-underground.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Andrew's (Andy) POV

What the heck? That explosion came out of nowhere.

As soon as the dust cleared up in the air. I look around to see my old friends laying on the ground unconscious. Searching for Twist and Lauren. Twist was knocked out cold. Lauren was missing.

"Andy? Come on were leaving?" Lorna informs me limping putting Twist in the SUV.

"Lauren. She's gone I can't... find her."

"Its okay she's in the SUV already. She took a pretty bad hit from the explosion, now come before the others wake up." Lorna sighs grabbing my arm pushing me into the vehicle.

As we drove off, I looked out the window seeing Sential Services grab my family and friends from off the ground. I felt bad a little for leaving them their, but it was either us or them and it couldn't be us who they captured.

"Andy, once we get back to HQ I'll take Twist back to her room, you need to take Lauren back to her room, then get the doctor to check on her health and everything. Reeva wasn't planning on letting you three come here to save your parents. She wanted to see what Lauren would do if she seen your parents in person. Twist on the other hand she will be helping you look after Lauren. Its Reeva orders, Twist has already been informed of her duties to this cause and you need to do the same even if Lauren gets hurt." Lorna explains driving the vehicle quickly back to HQ.

Waiting in Lauren room quietly. The doctor finally came in checking on Lauren. I can't lose my only sister not like this.

"She'll be fine. She will wake pretty soon. Just make sure when she wake up that you give her something to eat. Otherwise everything else is fine with Lauren." The doctor explained packing up his medical bag.

"What about Twist? Her condition?"

The doctor sighs looking at me, then used a fake smile.

"Twist is okay. She took a big hit to the head, but she fully awake and is now her way in here now. Good day to you Andrew and good luck with training." The doctor smiled walking out of the room.

Poor Lauren. She finally got out of a coma and is now in a better condition, but this time she was hit with an explosion.

"Did she wake up yet?"

I look up from Lauren to see Lorna standing at my door with Twist behind her.

"No not yet. Does Sage know who set off that explosive though?"

"Not yet. She's working on that right now. Andy go get something to eat we can keep an eye on Lauren for a while." Lorna smiled rubbing my shoulders.

"No, I'm not leaving Lauren side."

"Andy. She will be okay. Come with me, we still have that date." Twist smiled.

"Okay fair enough. Thank you Lorna, please contact me or Twist if any..."

"I will now go on your date already." Lorna joked.

Letting Twist grab my hand, I walk out of HQ to a cafe in town. I just want to know who attacked us and who set off the explosive.

"Andy. I know that this is our first date or whatever you want to call it, but I really like you and I want to be your girlfriend." Twist comments.

"Wow, and I think it was the guy who was supposed to ask the girl the question not the other way around."

Twist smiled and laughed at my joke.

"So what do you say Andy?" Twist asks gripping my hand tightly.

I really like Twist a lot and she has been on my side since we took her to HQ. I look at Twist grabbing her hands and kissed on directly on the lips.

"I'll take that as yes." Twist giggled and blushed lightly.

Twist grabbed my face and kissed me this time, I felt sparks of love in the air between Twist and I.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's POV

You got to be kidding me. I had them right under my grip. At least I manage to get fugitives that people think we're dead, but there 100% alive. There names are Thunderbird, Blink, Eclipse, a little baby named Dawn that is the child of Polaris and Eclipse, Caitlin, and Reed. The cops have finally believed me when I said that these mutants are still alive. Took them long enough. The ones I'm still looking for is Lauren Strucker, Andy Strucker, Reeva Payge, Polaris, The Frost Sisters, and Twist.

I took the mutants that I could find. These ones that we're only left from the explosion. I'm so pissed off. These people need to help us save our world and destroy all mutants good and bad mutants.

"Let us out of here Turner. You can't keep us in here." I look over to see Caitlin  yelling at me, then at her husband Reed.

"No can do Mrs. Strucker, you and your friends have been causing trouble long enough in this town. Now that I got you in custody I can family prove to the world that you so called mutants should've died off a long time ago with the X-men."

"The X-men brought peace between humans and mutants, it has always been evil from mutants that wanted this war, and that is what the Inner Circle is doing. Please you can help us and we can help you. Just let us out of here and we can help each other." Caitlin pleaded towards.

"Sorry, but nothing you say or do will change my mind, but quiet it down before I send the hound programs on all of you."

-----------------------------------------------

Caitlin's POV

Unbelievable I tried to reason with this man. Great. I lose both of my children, get shot, then get captured, then escape, get knocked out from Andy and Lauren attack of them combing their powers, then an explosive goes off and now here I am captured again in a new cell.

"I can't break through these walls. My powers arent working two well with these cell bars." Reed growled punching the bars in anger.