Chapter Thirty-Six

Andrew's (Andy) POV

I went to go find Lauren after the showdown that happened yesterday. I haven't been a good brother to Lauren since she joined the Inner Circle. It hurts me that I'm failing to protect my only sister. I entered Lauren's room, and the room was completely empty, all of Lauren's things were gone, though all the presents that everyone got her was opened and also gone, and wrapping paper in the trash.

I see Lorna walk past the room, I quickly stop Lorna before she got to far away. "Lorna. Have you seen Lauren this morning?"

"I think she went for a jog around 5:30 this morning. She seemed stressed and concerned about something, and seemed to be in a rush." Lorna softly replied.

I'm thinking Lauren had a dream last night right around 5:00 am. I had a dream with Andrea Von Strucker. So maybe Lauren had the same exact dream, but with Andreas Von Strucker instead of Andrea. This is got me worried, Andrea said that my dark side if taking a good affect on Lauren showing her who she really is and who we're meant to be.

My time here at the Inner Circle is coming to no end. I'm not leaving the Inner Circle, I will not let Lauren leave the Inner Circle, betraying me or Lorna, or Reeva, or Sage, or Fade, or Bulk, or the frost sisters, or the mutant homeland.

"Andrew, I need you and Lauren for some training?" Reeva softly says to me walking over to me.

"Sorry, I can't find Lauren anywhere?"

"She's in the training room, she came back five minutes ago from jogging. You and her will be in a non destructible room, I would like you to use the power of Fenris today. I want to see what can be worked on when you combine your hands. I know your powers are stronger together and apart, but I need to know what our enemies are up against as of Fenris. If you or Lauren are having a little doubt or concern about doing this today, just let me or Sage know or if you know how to handle it together. Do what you can, it won't bother or hurt me if you guys are having doubts about using the power of Fenris." Reeva replied.

Walking quickly back to my room to change into training clothes, then heading to the training room, where Lauren is in. She looked distracted and scared for some reason. I want her to be safe and feel comfortable around me and every one else in the Inner Circle. "Hi Lauren."

"Hi Andy." Lauren softly comments, something seemed to be bothering her though. I feel that Lauren is hiding something from me.

"Lauren is something wrong?"

"It's nothing Andy, let's just get through training okay!" Lauren replied unable to look at me in the eyes as she stood right next to me.

"Hologram system online." a female computer voice announced in the training room.

I look at Lauren, then at her hand which was shaking slightly and I could tell she was very nervous, I just want to know what is bothering her and nothing else. I'm going to do all I can do to make her happy here at the Inner Circle as much as I can. I gently grabbed Lauren hand tightening the grip to ensure the power of Fenris works in the training room against the holograms.

----------------------------------

Reeva's POV

Watching up in the screening room, Lauren seemed out of it, like she wasn't able to focus on training with Andy. I asked for the helpers to go get the frost sisters for me as I know the girls can look into Lauren's mind and see what is going on with her. I understand if that what happened yesterday on her birthday bothered her and she is scared or afraid to admit being shot could easily mean the end of yours or someone's life.

"Sorry we're late Reeva." Esme says to me showing up behind me with Sophie and Phoebe next to her.

"What do you need us to do for you?" Phoebe and Sophie asks.

"I need you girls to look into Lauren's mind. She seems very distracted and I know it's affecting Andy as well, I know Andy doesn't know about Lauren feeling or anything. I'll have them do it once again with the hologram system, then you three watch Lauren reaction and then tell me what is bothering her."

"Hologram system online." the system says.

Watching Lauren and Andy once again using the power of Fenris. The same thing with Lauren happened again she second guessed herself. Looking over to the girls who eyes went back to their normal color for eyes.

"Well?"

"It's about The Von Struckers. Lauren is afraid of something that happened in her dream. She's thinking about leaving the Inner Circle because of the Von Struckers getting in her mind and causing her to be afraid of becoming stronger." the girls replied.

"Interesting. Have Lauren meet me in the meeting room, make sure that Andy doesn't interrupt my meeting with Lauren. Have him meet the three new recruits that will be coming in here to train."

The three new recruits are one of the best mutants that can be sent to attack on a building/people. Thankfully Lorna, Marcos, and Andrew know how training works here. I would be there, but I need to talk to Lauren about these dreams, later on I'll talk to Andrew about these kind of dreams to see if he's having them to.

Lauren walks into the meeting room, I give her a gentle smile. "Ah, Lauren thank you for meeting me after training."

"No problem. Is everything okay?" Lauren asks sitting down across from me.

"You seemed a little distracted in training today. Is everything okay, I'm worried that you are feeling down?"

"Around 5:00 am this morning I had a dream about the Fenris twins, and end up having on of them in my dreams. Something they said freaked me out a little and it's been bothering me. I'm sorry for the distraction it won't happen again I promise." Lauren replied taking a deep breath playing with her hands nervously.

"Hey, Lauren it's okay I promise. I'm glad that you told me. If you need to talk about those dreams let me know and the girls and I can help you in any way we can so that this isn't bothering you."

Walking to the training room to check on the news trainees, there names are Max, Heather, and Tico. Max pretty much leads these two. Luckily for me these three new mutants took down a ship killing adults and children.

Lorna and Andrew were watching up in the screening room watching the new recruits show off their powers for the girls as they set up props for them to destroy.

The girl Heather has similar powers to a person in the mutant underground has. I think the person goes by Clarice, but her real name is Blink.

----------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Leaving the Inner Circle building after my talk and training. I head to the sewers where the Morlocks are. I know that I can go there and they will hopefully welcome me with welcome arms since I'm a mutant like them and I can't take it anymore with the Inner Circle. I know that Andy won't be happy with me and same with the frost sisters, and Reeva.

Entering the sewers, I was excepting to be greeted by some mutant Morlocks. I was right about being greeted. Erg was alone and he seemed none at all surprise to see me down here in the sewers. I got a bad feeling like he wanted me to come down here for some reason.

"Welcome Lauren Von Strucker... we've been excepting you."