Chapter Thirteen

Author's Note:

Hi guys. If I feel off writing this book or while role playing, I'm going through a hard time right now. I rather no talk about it because it sad to think about it and talk about it.

I'll be okay don't worry, chapters will still be up to read and I'll still be on to role play. All I will say is someone I know isn't getting better and they haven't been in good health for a year.

So here are two possible ideas that could happen in the next chapter:

Option 1: Erg blindsides Clarice and forces the Mutantunderground of who is left join him and his friends.

Option 2: Andy and Lauren are used to destroy Jace Turner, and any evidence of humans who are against mutants.

~enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------

Esme's POV

~3 months later~

3 more months are gone by and no one has been standing in our way of a new homeland. The Mutantunderground escaped last week from that Jace Turner. I don't know how, but it's not my place of what those people do. If they stand in our way then they'll be stopped immediately.

Phoebe, Sophie, and I decided to do something about these mutants that live in the underground still. I know there are still mutants who believe in the same cause we us the Inner Circle do. Twist decided to join us on our little mission to destroy the underground. Andy on the other hand wanted to stay with Lauren due to her condition at the moment.

"You ready for this Twist. I know you grew close to that boy Wes for a while, but trust me once these friends that you think want the same thing as us, they don't just remember that."

"I know, don't worry about me. I can handle taking down anyone in that building. I pretty sure if this was Andy or Lauren helping you with this I'm sure it would be harder on them since they know everyone at the underground." Twist laughed.

Phoebe, Sophie, and I look at each other smirking and our eyes glowed blue. Lorna is already starting the trouble to help us. Luckily she is bringing Marcos and the baby back with us once we destroy the underground for good.

-------------------------------

Marcos's POV

Normal days are like what they used to be. I'm taking care of my daughter without her mother being here to help us. Dawn has grown on me. I never thought about how much work it can be just to be alone and with a child. Lorna made her choice by leaving, then giving our child over to me on her own terms.

Putting Dawn down for her nap. I finally could get some food myself. I never would of things babies eat and cry so much.

As I headed for the door, I noticed someone there and crept towards the towards. Looking around the corner I didn't see anyone there, then as I turned around Lorna was over by Dawn rocking the crib with her powers.

"Lorna? What are you doing here? I just put Dawn down for her nap."

"Relax Marcos. I watched you do that. Besides don't yell so loud if you really want to wake up Dawny." Lorna sighed.

"Okay fine. Again what are you doing here. You told me to look after Dawn for you and that's what I'm doing."

"I'm here for you and Dawn. It's time that we became a real family and do what's best for Dawn. I'm not leaving without you or Dawn. We have this place surrounded so I suggest you come with me and I'll help you pack your and Dawn things right now." Lorna explained.

Looking at Dawn. She was still fast asleep.

"I'll do it for Dawn. I do need you and our child, I now understand how hard it is to be a father and take care of my child alone. Thank you Lorna you won't regret doing this." Walking over to Lorna I kiss her on the cheek lightly, then start packing mine and Dawn things immediately.

"Good boy." The frost sisters smirks looking at me as I had all the things for Dawn packed.

"Is everything set up?" Lorna asks them.

"Yes, we have some new recruits as well. Wes and Shatter saw the light of what this world can be if they are with us." Esme smirks.

"What are you guys planning?"

"To destroy the underground of course. Lorna planned on saving yours and Dawn life even if this wasnt part of the plan for the homeland for mutants. Anymore questions?" Sophie comments.

"How is Lauren doing. Is she okay?"

"You'll be free to see her along with Wes once we get to HQ. Now let's move the explosive will be going off in 10 minutes." Phoebe explains guiding everyone outside to a vehicle.

------------------------------------

Clarice's POV

John and I got most of the mutants out of the underground. We had no warning of anyone who seen the people who set off an explosive on us. The horrible part of it all is that the Inner Cirlce took Wes, Shatter, Marcos, and Dawn.

"Clarice. We need to keep moving we don't know how many explosives those guys set, now come on." John yelled as I was the last one through my portal.

Just as I closed my portal the underground exploded into pieces.

-----------------------------

Caitlin's POV

Thank God. Reed and I escaped from the underground with Clarice and John. I've been feel sick lately and I took a pregnancy test just before the explosive went off.

It was positive....

I'm pregnant.