CHAPTER 3

Jasmine

"So I heard something". Van was giving me side looks while driving. I hadn't talked to her this whole time when we were in school.

Because like she said before Alessandro hates rumors and people who create them and secondly I want to tell her without an audience, because after Mr. Ken's class most of the students were looking at me like, they will love to come for my funeral with all their sympathy to shower me with.

"It's true we, I mean, Alessandro and I, are the partners for an English project, and he didn't look exactly happy with that news".

Vanessa didn't say anything making it a quiet drive. When we reached home, she made me, her best apple pie like a tribute. Is it sort of her conformation agreeing with my fate coming to fall upon me?

It's was just quiet night, I really don't know why isn't she talking.

Well, usually she sleeps in the guest room even though she practically lives with me because most of the time, my parents are not home but today she slept with me while hugging me the whole time which never did before.

Now, if I was scared before, I'm horrified right now, because she was behaving like she is going to lose me at any coming moment.

,,,,,,,,,,**************************,,,,,,,,,,

I never had such a silent morning with Van, she drove me to school and she didn't talk. All this was making me crazy; I need to sort this out.

I decided to talk about the project with Alessandro, not because I want too but this whole scaring and pre danger warnings were driving me insane. I want to know what this whole deal was about. And if he wants to do it alone then it's fine and good with me. Even though it's kind of my favorite, Pride and Prejudice, I was sulking over it but better to go for the safer side.

But let's see if I can strike a deal with him.

I was walking to class when I saw him walking like a king and looking like a model, he really does have a body to die for. Still, he is so unattainable, that it hurts. Not only me but for other girls as well, who might have a secret crush on him and have been stalking him to this day. And even they tried stunned like, "I will kill myself if you don't love me back" threats, but he never bulges and given them 'a go-ahead' without a care and that made them more swoon over him, I mean he is a meanie for God sake.

I know about him being single and only cared about that because I had a long-time crush on him. And maybe... maybe it will hurt me a little if he suddenly shows interest in someone else.

With a heavy sigh and looking at his beautiful form, I left for class. Oh, god I still want him, does it make me like other girls. But I don't follow him around, right?

Right!!!! And the fact that now I am afraid of him, I think I will never have a chance with him. Ehehe.... like it was ever possible.

After math's class, I was on my way to Cafeteria when I saw, Alessandro sitting in one of the classrooms, I decided to walk and talk to him about the project to get over with it.

He was sitting quietly with his head down looking or more like starring at the book on the desk and reading, no wonder everyone calls him a nerd.

He had a hand on his chin while thinking and comprehending what he was read and damn that was a turn on.

No, no, no, no, no...

You have to control, damn, Van's warning started to ring in my ear 'stay out of his way'. Damn...

But I made up my mind; I need to subside my fear.

Yes, yes, you can do this.

I was slowly making my way to the door, looking cautiously at him and then something just happened, which I didn't expect at all.

Please vote and comment. Thank you so much 😘