CHAPTER 31

Jasmine

"What do you mean? I wish. Even, if you don't want to you 'are' my parents".

"That's the thing you are missing, little lady. We are not your parents actually!" this can't be true right. Are they just messing up with me or what!?

"She looks too confused Harry, show her the proof."

"So look at this. They are your parents, that little thing on their hand is you". That woman actually looked like me and I had that man's eyes. I always used to wonder why my eyes don't match my so called parent's eyes.

I was just about to open my mouth. But they were, anyway ahead of me always.

"Your father is my elder brother; I know you want to know everything about them and all. But, what you need to know before that is. We are in debt because of your father took money, before he died in accident from a business man and we were busy all this while to pay him off. So now his son is ready to marry you, and free us from debt. So be a darling and free us from your burden and be useful".

They are sick. Even, if they are not my parents. Aren't they supposed to take care of me? And about the debt, I highly doubt there is even such a thing possible. Because money is what they usually shower on me, for their lacking participation in my life.

I feel sick and question them and hear more lies are something, i don't want anymore. But actually I'm relieved they are not my real parents.

"I will tell you in the morning about my decision". I was off to bedrooms upstairs. When my so called hours ago Mom started cursing behind my back.

"You ungrateful b*tch, you better agree to marry him". Definitely, not my mother.

So I'm in my room all alone and decided to block everything that happened today and went for my window to escape.

I mean Reallllly escape. I jumped of my window with the backpack which was not easy because neither like stories, I had a tree to climb down or pipe. So I sadly end up in these bushes.

Looks, like tragedy isn't going to end very soon. I feel itchy all over. Ugh Ahhhh.....

*******************************************

"YOU FREAKING KNEW ALL THIS TIME, THOSE ARE NOT MY F*CKING PARENTS!?" I was pacing around at Van's room. Cursing, her as much as possible but she looks to cool to about this information.

I hate her for being, too insensitive.

"You know, this year. A lot of things changed in your life after you meet Alessandro. But the most important thing that changed about you is, now you curse like a sailor. And not to mention how aggressive you are getting. Like right now, you almost ripped my favorite pillow."

I throw her my fire ball stare.

"Fine. I will tell you everything. First you drink some water. Stop, pacing around like a psycho and pass me my pillow. And let's talk."

And i let out a sigh she is right. I need to calm the f*ck down. Oh god, even if I don't want to agree with her, she was right about that cursing part.

I settled for the bed and was waiting for her to open her mouth.

"Stop starring my face. It's creeping me out. I'm going to tell you everything, anyway so stop making me scare".

*Sigh*

"My parents and your parents were friends remember I always told you that." I nod. "Well, they were friends with your real parents and so when your parents had accident my father tried to get your custody but because your uncle was alive and he got married to that witch, he claimed to take care of you like his own daughter. Because, of the insurance money and the amount your real parents put on your name. "

"Your uncle was a jerk, he use to drink and do drugs but my father didn't have enough proof for that he got access your custody."

Oh my god, this horrible.

"Because our dads were like brother's he always told me to take care of you. And I was really happy too. You are like my little sister. And I love you so much".

That finally broken all the barriers that I was holding... my tears and I break free started sobbing while Van was hugging and rubbing a consoling hand behind my back.

"When all this happened I can't remember my parents why, have you see...n them".

"I don't remember that much. All this information is told by my mom and Dad. And you were two I guess when they had accident. It was a hit and run case. But nobody got caught".

That's why I can't remember them that made me sob even more.

"You know, you should celebrate that those monsters are not your parents on the first place. And as much as I know, your parents were like Angel's and I'm sure they were because my parents still adore them and you too".

I can't help but feel remorse over not knowing my parents. I wish I could have at least remembered them a bit.

"Crying all is great, but a bit fact will do. You are ruining my favorite pajamas. And I can't let you ruin, my two favorite things in a single night. Otherwise I will have a migraine thinking about it."

"Ya ya .... ". But before I could leave her up, I did faked a sneeze on her pajama.

"You just didn't!?" I just pulled my tongue out to her. She did calm my mind. And now I feel it's was all that simple when she put it out like that.

"Stop, making thinking faces and go to bathroom and wash off that freaking worry from that beautiful face. We need to figure out the evil planning of those jerk Parents. And ruin them."

She is an angel. But a fallen one for sure but she is good one. I hugged her tight and went to wash of my water works on my face.

When I came back, she was texting someone.

"Is it Jeremy!?"

"Yes, and he was asking if I did talk to you because he was worried, as you left Less's attacking him violently. Anything, I'm missing out here."

A lot of things actually.......

* * *

To all my readers 😘

Read. Love. Vote. Share. Comment