CHAPTER 49

Vanessa

Wow.... That was quick. My baby looks so cute. He is going to steal all the hearts. Yup, my little heart boy, born premature, but completely healthy and adorable.

The nurses were even after who should get to hold him. Aha... And Jeremy was all a cry baby after looking at him. Awww... Him holding my baby was so precious.

"Chase"

"Chase what baby!?"

"I want to name him Chase. Looking at his popularity within the minutes he was born. He is going to be chased by women for sure. So why not".

Okay that did made me furious.

"Really you want to name my baby on pun intended??? I thought you were a good father?"

He was grinning holding the baby, who was quietly smiling at his daddy. Awww... He is surely going to be a heart breaker.

"I was just kidding. I just like the name Chase ... Right Chase baby!? "

He was looking for him to answer.... My baby Jerry......

"I like that name, can i hold him now".

Just when i hold him, he started to doze off with warmth and with his little fingers holding my hand in a sweet grip.

Chase looks like a happy baby. He just cried when he was born after he was smiling mildly, other than that he wasn't crying. And to say he was adorable would be an understatement. I couldn't wait, Jasmine to see my baby. I'm sure, when her baby is born; these two are going to be best friend like us couldn't wait for it to happen.

Awwww..... Baby.....

*********************"*"********************

Jasmine was looking at Chase with twinkling eyes; she wasn't even allowing anyone to touch the baby. Ugh... For heck sake I'm his mother but she had over caring emotions for my baby. She wasn't allowing, pouting Jeremy to even look, god she was becoming to protective for my boy, like mama bear. Isn't that cool? Ehehe....

She was scared that Jeremy is still a kid to handle him. For which, Jeremy argued that he just hold the baby fine in hospital. I was really happy that to surprise me, Jeremy brought house near Alessandro which both of them moved after Lily was found. Saying that it's weird seeing you know Mac and Lily making out and ... Well... Umm....

"Do you want to hold the little Chase"? Yeah Less try it! Alessandro was quite. I bet he hadn't seen any baby or had held one his arms in his entire life time. And his face says it all. The scare, the tense body.....

"Stop, staring at me, Vanessa, you are making me nervous"!?

"Am I making you uncomfortable, nerd boy." I couldn't help but smirk at his still tense building shoulders.

"He is just a small baby are you afraid of him? Awwww.... He won't bite you. Just try."

He took a deep breath and move towards Jasmine sitting on the bed. Well I need to give him a last stroke.

"But, believe me. If something happens to my baby, mama bear won't forgive you". *Smirk*

I said while holding the knife from the fruit bowl. Did the genius just gulp. He is actually afraid of me. And he should.

"I won't hurt him ever, I promise". He said looking me in the eye. I don't know, but his promise sounds more than just for holding him. I was just freaking him out but for some odd reason I have a gut feeling that they both won't like each other.