CHAPTER 47

Jasmine

I have never seen Alessandro lost at his words. He was still blinking. I have no idea but Mom was crying. How can she even recognize him?

I can see the change in Percy's facial expression. He did have a gun and looking at his eye rolling and tensed jaw which was highly trying to move was a sign that when he is free from this force, he will shot Alessandro.

Alessandro finally found his words. "Mom" He hugged her and cried like a child. "It's you, oh god it's you. Where have you been Mom"? Alessandro was slowly sobbing and with her lack of response, he finally got the message that we are freeze .

He did something with his ring finger press by the other ring finger, releasing all of us from the frozen state. Before, he could proceed with hugging his mom. I shouted out at the gun pointing out by Percy. "Alessandro"

And with a harsh throw on the ceiling, Percy was struggling with the lack of gravity and his body stuck in there. Alessandro was away too smart to take a quick action. My nerd....

His mom ran to him and hugged him tight while patting him. Awwww......
"My Alle, my baby, I missed you so much, my Alle". Okay, I can understand her feelings but Alle, all of his nick names are weird. That's why I prefer calling him, by his name it hot, manly, sexy, perfect....

"Jasmine" Before I could respond he hugged me and kissed my cheek, multiple times but that doesn't satisfy him, so he kissed me on lips. God, even if it's just hour's distance between us, I kinda miss him.

"Thank so much love. Because of you I could find, Mom".

"Lily". That was Mac who forgot all of us and literally attacks Mom. She was trying hard to push him but he wasn't moving. Looks like it will take a lot of effort to move Mac because he was hugging Mom like his will die the moment he let her go.

*****************************************

Thanks to Jeremy, if he hasn't called on cops, we must have to wittiness Mac and Alessandro's arrest. And due to Alessandro's weird technology, they couldn't find out, who blasted all the properties of Percy Caesar. God....

Remember never to mess with that nerd. According to Jeremy, Roman and his father burned three of Alessandro's factory which were close to end the manufacturing order but he didn't say or done anything, because he never wanted his father to know about his brother could do all this violence.

But boy he was so wrong. Percy Caesar kidnapped Lily when she was meet with an accident with my parents which I never have an idea about till this day. And they placed another body which was too burned to recognize.

I have a very very long day. And my head still hurts from the impact of hitting, stupid kidnappers. The only good thing was, Mac was pouting, and was still holding Lily mom's hand, who was still trying to keep away from him.

She can't remember Mac. But she does remember Alle, yes Alle. She doesn't remember the name Alessandro. She said she knew the eyes of her child. But she can't remember him naming Alessandro. She only called him Alle.

She was trying best with her eyes to convenience him to make his father stop, physical touching her because she doesn't know him.

Well to say Alessandro was ignoring that will be true. Because, he knew his dad missed her too much to leave her on any condition right now.

"Alle"... Mac could not hold back god. He was kissing her neck. Cheek and....

"Love I think we should leave". Yes please. ...

"Alle". God it's getting really hot in here.

******************************************

As soon we left all my plans for relaxing was gone with Alessandro's assaulting my lips, he wasn't even allowing me to respond,...... and as soon as his lips left mine. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much love. I would have killed them, if something had happened to you".

I was about talk when, he picked me up and placed me into bed.

Okay, this needs to be stopped.

He took off his coat, shirt ... I can tell he isn't going to stop easily...

Just before his lips and chest could touch mine, I have to place my hand between us.

"What's it baby, I want you now". Oh god, to say no to him at this moment was impossible. I was hot by just looking at him. But I need to control.... I really really really want to kiss him. But.... Ughhh.....

"Howdidyouknowwhereiwas!?"

He looked confused. I need to breathe first.

"How do you know, where I am? How did you even follow me?"

The question did made Alessandro to sit down next to me. He seems to have a mind debate.

"I ....a... If I tell you something will you get angry and you wouldn't let me love you".

"That depends on the information you are going to give me, husband". Now I sit up and crossed my hands to my chest, I know this is something going to be weird than I expect it to be. because I lost my phone when they kidnapped me. And the mansion was like the kidnappers said Fourth mansion. How did he know about that.

Alessandro

Shit. I have no idea, how will she react about this. It's like the most biggest crime. I did invade her privacy by doing this but I couldn't afford losing her. It was for several other reason i want it there. I don't know how I'm going to explain this.

"You know, you are not talk or I'm not comprehending your facial expressions to get your answer!?"

Boy, she is on her sassy mode. Danger zone.

"Can we discuss it later on, love!?" I was desperate, to change the subject but man!!! The girl was determined to get her answers by hook or crook.

Looks like I'm not getting any tonight.

Take deep breath Alle ... Speak it out.... And let the hell broke free.

"Jasmine, remember that day, when I punched in a tattoo on your body... Aaaaaaà.....

"Are you going to say it or what!?"

"Okay calm down! I just wanted to know, do you remember.... Well, it was a chip that I punched inside you that displays my name on you from inside.....

She was becoming red ... Bloody red and I don't know what kind of red with each passing second.

"What else, Alessandro!?" God, I gulped down and took a deep breathe. I'm in trouble.

"It can sense, the people near you, with a GPS system. I can find you anywhere".

"Can you hear me too!?"

"No". She looked calm all of a sudden, like she was calculating something which I knew what it was, within a short moment with a sting on my cheek.

***********************************

😂

Vote for me babies...... And the next update will be coming soon ..... And lots of love

Love ya

Chao😘