CHAPTER 10

Alessandro

She left. I want her back in my bedroom against that wall. I can't believe what I did, I lost all my control. She looked so tempting, her soft breast I can't get over them, I want to squeeze, bite and eat her. Ugh.....

FVCK!! Fck!!! Fck!!!

She was so into it, enjoying as i was. That moans. She accepted everything what I was willing to give her.

I WANT HER THAT'S IT!!! SHE IS MINE!!!

But she looked so confused; I think she thought that she was having some hallucination. Hmmm.. Next time I'm going to make sure to realize her that she is mine and I will claim her in such way that she known...damn she knows.. That.... she belong to me and me only.

God, I just touch her once and I'm feeling like an alpha man adjusts. What's wrong with me??? I never wanted a woman at first place and now I'm behaving like a whipped.

What if she has a boyfriend!?

I have never seen her with anyone except Sean.

What if he is her boyfriend? I WILL KILL HIM. But first I need confirm and know everything about her.

Justin! Yes he is a good idea. I dialed him.

"Good afternoon sir!"

"Yes. I have an important work for you. But listen to me carefully. One mistake and you are out of your business. Did you get it!?"

"ah.. Yes sir, sure".

"Good! I need to know everything thing about a girl. Boyfriend, friends, parents, guardian or whoever is involved in her life".

"Her time for going out and meeting people , work .. You get me right!?"

"Yes Sir". The rubbing of pen against paper stop, he sure noted everything down.

"Last and final important thing don't dare to get near her, and none of your men should follow her. You are going to do all the work. If I get to know you are creeping her, you know what will happen right!?"

"Yes Sir". I can hear fear in his voice that made me smile.

"She should not know about you, and her name is Jasmine Rose Charter and I want all this information on tomorrow evening itself".

"Good luck to you". Before he could reply I cut the phone.

I was deep in thoughts, when the bell rang. Peter was running towards the door, because bell rang thrice, I didn't bother to open it because I was really busy with sorting out about all the feeling flowing through my head.

"Peter is our cook you know, he is not paid to do house work, are you so lost in love that you even forget to answer a door when the bell rings". Dad was smirking what's up with him? I raised my one eyebrow. 'Love' did he just said love.

"I'm not in love. I was just didn't feeling like opening that door".

"Sure, not love. What about love making". His smirk grows more.

"What's wrong with you? I have nothing to do with love or love making". I stood up from my chair,and was making my way to room when dad again opened his mouth.

"Then explain the hickey on the Princess neck". Oh shit! I left a hickey. I was in rush that I didn't even get a good look after I ..... fvck

"I don't know anything about it". I didn't bother to turn around and decided leave him with his wild imaginations when he pushed my last button.

"She was here; she didn't leave this place that's something I'm sure off. May be then it Peter who did.....

"NO. ... NO ... NO ..." I was angry. Angry, like a mad man ready lash out. I was on edge to kill Peter. Just thought of her touched by someone else was killing me. I was seeing red. My head hurts. Pulling my hair with my both hand I marched towards the couch. And sit I didn't bother to look at dad.

" Sh... SHE IS MINE. AND I... ONLY I, I'M ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER. DID YOU GET THAT? NO ONE, ELSE. JASMINE IS MINE".

High pitch laughter echoed through the living room. Dad was having a great time looking at my miserable face. Hell he caught me. I can't believe I just took that bait. Damn Jasmine, she did corrupted my mind.

"I knew it. You are in love". I just rolled my eye. Dad is high on something. I'm just a teen-ager with hormones, I did claim her as mine but that doesn't make sense to call it love.

"Dad, slow down. Will you! I'm not in love. I just got excited. Don't read too much into it".

Dad bends down on couch to get a good look at my face. "You know, you just a while ago claimed her as yours." He took a deep breath.

"Look i know you are new to all this feelings but take your time. And yes, it might not be love. So you need to slow down a bit. Alright!" He patted my shoulder and was about to leave.

"One more thing, she is also new to this entire thing. Give her time to cope with everything ok."

I nodded my head. Even though he was at my back I'm sure he can see me nodding.

"And She looks so soft and fragile don't play with her hard." what the fvck is wrong with him. I stood up to confront him. I turned around, when I was hit by a small box on my face.

"She will appreciate it. If you go first slow on her and use protection. That's how your mom and I did it for our first time".

Ok that was too much of information. I was holding a box of condoms I can't believe it. He just throws that on my face. And it's weird that my dad knows that this is my first time.

He left without looking back and was whistling his way to his room. He is too cool to be a dad.

Shit!!! I need to hide this box. She will panic if she sees this. Like dad said I need to take things slow.

I can't believe I'm taking his advice. But she did look like soft and fragile, so soft. I want to see her right now. I want to kiss her. Ahhhh.....

I didn't even kiss her today, I just attacked her. Next time I will keep it slow and will make love to her.

"Why you have a condom box with you". Hell I didn't see them coming.

Jeremy and Charlie were looking at me with the most serious expression I have ever seen in their faces with such an expression. I just want to get over with this talk.