CHAPTER 22

Alessandro

I hate Jasmine. Not because she doesn't like me or anything. But right now she was giving me the most torturous minutes of my life. She was licking on that stupid lollipop like she is in love with it.

And the way it was sliding out her, lips. God, I was having the wildest fantasies ever. Those juicy, glossy, sweet lips are the only think I want for dinner.

She started licking it again; she put that in the side of her mouth. Then take her hand and opened her mouth to again place it on her tongue. Damn, that tongue. Please, Jasmine don't... don't do it. But, it was too late. She took it out and licked on it openly.

Of course, she will, she can openly lick on it. Because, she doesn't know, what dirty thoughts I have about that lollipop. She was just having her innocent treat. She again pulled it out, wetting her rosy lips with its juice and lickin....

Ugh.... Who brought her that lollipop to kill me?

"You need to stop, drooling over that lollipop man. Here, have yours". Jeremy placed a lollipop in my hand.

Yeah, he is here and so are Vanessa and my dear dad. Who is not any more considering me as his son and he has almost adopted Jasmine. The way he is getting protective over her, from the moment she walked into this house with Vanessa, he didn't even let me near her.

What she doing here, right? Well, after last night dad decided it was important that I should apologize to her properly. And that I should respect her and made me promise that I will not force her again. And if I ever do something like that to her, she can report it to him and he will happily throw my ass out of this house. That's there.

And he invited Vanessa and Jeremy for Batman movie marathon that he loves to watch. Well, I like it too but I was completely distracted by those sweet juicy lips sucking on that lollipop, making me harder with her each lick.

And now I know who is culprit. With lollipop in his hand, Jeremy is going to be part of my wrath after this girl's leave for their home.

But right now i need to fix myself. I'm getting noticeable aroused. I should go, one more lick and i think I will be creaming my pant ...just kidding.

I was about to get up. When Peter knocked and opened the theatre room.

"Mr. Caesar, you got a call on house phone, Mr. Rocks is asking for you".

"Who calls on that phone, anymore? Ughhh... I don't want to take it. Or I should. Ok children behave. I will be back and Peter, for the thousandths time, its Mac".

"Yes, Sir"

And both of them left. I think I should also leave too.

For the last time before I go, I just looked at Jasmine to get a good picture of her doing that to me but the hell; she was looking straight into my eyes while sitting there with lollipop in her hand without doing anything. But her eyes were on me trying to find something in mine. But I was not in that position to know what she was trying to find. I need to go fast and get this of me before I would attack her.

I was on my way to room, when, I think I heard her calling my name, or I was imagining things. I got faster with my steps towards my room, when she called out for me louder.

Oh my god this girl. If she wants to talk this is the worst timing ever.

"If you don't mind can we talk"? I was right she want to freaking talk, I love talking babe but at this moment all I want is some action.

"Not now. Can we talk later". I was trying my best to not at all, don't look at her lips. I was not looking at anywhere but her eyes.

"Are you mad at me? I didn't tell anything to your dad I promise. He somehow find it out. Did your dad do this to you!? "