CHAPTER 15

Jasmine

Vanessa was trying hard to convince me but I was determined. I'm not going to Alessandro's house. She said she warned him to keep his hands to himself and he promises her, not to hurt me.

I'm not convinced a bit actually. The way Alessandro behaved today was something I never thought that this would ever happen. He said I was his. Alessandro's Jasmine. It still sent chills to my veins. And the way he was kissing me and tried to force that i should be his, I was scared, like really scared. I never thought, he will do such a thing.

I was so turned on by the way he was kissing me until he physically forced me to listen to him. I hate him, yes I do now I don't want to even think about him. It hurts my heart to even think about an abusive relationship or like the way he wants to claim me. How dare he think that without my permission, he can just Walt's into my life and take me as his possession. I will prove him wrong. And sure will put him in his place.

Not to mention. He is threat to my happy place in my mind with my perfect boyfriend. All my life I waited for someone who will love me and we will share a beautiful relationship. It's true, Alessandro is my crush but the way he forced and hurt me. I'm not sure he will ever be easy or slow and romantic is least expected.

He is rude that's what he really is.

Beep beep.....

I raised an eyebrow at my phone in bed. Who will be texting me at this time. Because, let's face it Vanessa was down stairs trying hard to bribe me with her delicious food which, I decided to eat peaceful and then tell her No. Tricking is not my way but neither is throwing me under bus was her way of keeping me safe was.

And Sean is the one who texts me once in a while. But he will be practicing for his upcoming match. Friends other than them, they didn't even bother so.

Why the hell, I'm debating on who it is than looking into my phone to see who ended my hateful monologue. I'm getting too overboard on my thoughts.

Are you coming today?

Aha...'The Alessandro' himself texted me. Even his text is dry, cold and in my opinion rude. No emoji. And not even sorry for his behavior earlier this day.

I just wish I can transport magically into Alessandro's face and scream a big "NO" on his face, to get the message vivid across to his skull.

"Jas come down; your favorite chocolate cupcakes are ready to melt ". Van high pitch noise was echoing through the house, my room and now into my brain.

She just uses her best weapon in this war. She is a monster in cooking skills but she hate anything healthy with a passion. In which I'm good at.

She is like one of those devils, who tempt you, to commit a sin, by indulging you in her sinful aroma of delicious food and she will sell the body to the devil. Not exactly but it has some similarities in this situation. Of course, she wants me visit Alessandro. But I'm definitely not going, that is decided.

Tempt me all can Vanessa; i will not fall for it. Or maybe I will. And have those goodies and then ... Ehehe I feel like evil planner.

"Are you coming down or I am going stuff my face with these. For God sake you know these are made of chocolates. I will die in another five minutes if I don't have them."

With a lightning speed I get down the living room and run for the kitchen. Panting... Panting.... Panting... I need to do my exercise regularly.

"Wher....e is the.. cuppp.. cake". I said it between panting. I was trying to control my uneven breathe. Aha ... That exercise I was talking about earlier. I shouldn't have neglected it in first place; I'm so out of shape. Not to mention Van's constantly approaching me with food to stick me with Alessandro is making me unhealthy and unfit to even my loose cloths.