CHAPTER 48

Warning: contents mature content and sexual imagery

Jasmine

I feel nauseous. This is the third time I vomited and I'm done. And we finally, gone for checkup. To say that I wasn't surprised would be true. But, Alessandro looked really weird. Ya weird, you can't tell what was happening inside that brain because he was silent, quiet or you can say in a deep zone. I was a bit upset, because I have seen Jeremy in extreme joy when he heard about Vanessa's pregnancy. But here he didn't even say a single word to me. Except that he was extra careful while driving and was hold my hand while getting in and out of the car.

I'm happy, even though it was unexpected, to have small baby inside me was ... What can I say, it's is the best feeling ever.

But, what is up with Alessandro, he looks lost.

I'm getting a bit scared now. He was sitting in the couch with his head down. Okay, damn he looks to gloomy. God, never in my life i felt, this unwanted. Even, my fake parents didn't make me feel what I'm feeling but right now, his ignorance was making me burn.

I decided to leave him there because I can't take it anymore. With tears forming in my eyes, I decided maybe he wasn't ready to take the responsibility.

I was about to leave , when he took my hand hold me back and I was crushed to his hard chest , he was hugging me and so I can feel my shoulder getting wet with his tears.

"Thank you". That all he said. And that's all I need to hear right now. He was a quite one and he usually speaks less but I got what he wants to say. He was overwhelmed by emotions.

He just fell asleep with his hands on my stomach. He was softly massaging it. All my worries started to fade with my heavy eyes. I can feel my heart getting warm with his hand in there. And I drifted to safe and sound sleep.

***************************************

"How is my baby doing?" *kiss*
"Daddy loves you so much" *kiss*
"i can't wait to see you, princess" *kiss*
"your mama is beautiful and you will be too" *kiss*
"Do you love daddy?".

... I couldn't wait any longer, it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen, and he was talking to my flat stomach like at any moment it will talk back. God, this boy is going to kill me with his cuteness. He was smiling cheekily and was still kissing my stomach.

I kissed him; he placed a hand again on my flat stomach and kissed me, which become hotter with each passing second. But, we have to breathe so we part with him still kissing my nose, lips, and cheeks. He whispered in my ear. "I love you, Jasmine. So do I love our little angel". He promised it with another kissing seal.

"I love you too Baby". For which he smiled and pick me up for breakfast.

"You know, it can be a boy"

"Nope, It's my little angel in there".

"What if it is boy?" I was getting anxious with him fixating on gender. I just want him to love my baby.

"Then, I will love him the same, but I sure it's my angel". He said looking with aawee. Okay, he looked genuinely happy with that. So I decided not to mention it anymore.

I can, hear him, slowly humming something to my baby. Awesome, isn't he just adorable sweetest man? Yes man because soon he reaches for my top to take it off...

********************************

Three weeks later.......

I love Frozen. Awww.... Look at Anna.. She is so..... Cold.... His cold fingers started to move from my neck to my shirt buttons. Hmmm.......