CHAPTER 17

Jasmine

It hurts my throat and somewhere in my right side I had lot of pain. Ugh.. I can't move. Where Am I? No, I didn't open by eyes and wandering where Am I. It's just I was lying. May be because of crying my eyes feel heavy.

I tried to move again. It hurt.

"Stop moving, Jas! You will hurt yourself". Oh my god, that sounds like Van. It is all of this is dream. But why am I feeling the pain from my dream?

"Stop, making weird faces and open your eyes Jas". OK so, I was sleeping. I tried to opening my eyes a bit too forced. And it did open.

Vanessa was sitting next to me in a chair with a Band-Aid on her forehead. When did she get that one? Why we are in her room?

"Don't move I think you got stitches there". She was pointing towards my half raising T-shirt which I'm so sure not mine and a big band aid under my right breast what the heck happened?

Holy Angels, that means it was no dream.

"What happened to you?". Because that is something i can't remind myself from dream.

"Alessandro came here, with you in his arms. I got craze over what he did to you. And his bodyguard pushed me down to one of the table to defend him."

"He was here". I was looking around the room which was completely a mess.

"Stop, looking at the room, what he thought about our room is the last thing I'm concerned about." I let out a sigh. She is right!

"Now, if you are ok. Tell me about what happened to you." A lot I wanted to say but i want to know what he said after he left me here.

"Can, you first tell me what he said, when he left?" Van was looking at me with curiosity and I can see the questions running though her mind. But, she didn't ask me anything. Instead she started to explain, how Alessandro, left her with a warning that he can't be pushed over like he did before. And that I am only his and he told her to remind me that. And how, he called the doctor, who had checked upon me while I was unconscious and made Vanessa lessen unto the whole procedure of taking care of me.

I was confused and irritated and now going to be one hell of a week to bed rest because of that Alessandro. Everything was still, fogging my mind I need clarity but was scared to ask.

...
.
.
.
.
.
. Sorry for the short chapter update I was quite busy. Anyway, I'm back, next one will be ok ok update soon . Thanks for reading. And plz vote for me.