CHAPTER 42

Warning: mature contents and sexual imagery....

Jasmine

His smooth silky soft touch on his name under my breast was sending shiver down my spine, and he was kissing it slowly, making me want to grab his head and kiss him. Just, when he was running his wet tongue on the curving of name, the pain of that day, when I got that tattoo flashed on head, I don't know why but all excitement i had was gone. It felt like within seconds all my feeling got washed off from the pit of my stomach. I feel drained of emotions.

I guess Alessandro knew something was wrong because he stopped what he was doing.

Alessandro

I love the way; she was so responsive to my pleasure assaults. My name on her pale skin, was makes me turn on; call me obsessive, immature or possessive. But, the thought of her being mine was the best feeling in the world.

God, I can't get enough of her, my hand were running wildly over her skin and squeezing the tempting ass while licking, my name on her.

But, what I'm going to do next will make me want to jump off the cliff first.

So, I did. What I didn't want too.

I shift to her side. She looked at me confused. Mostly I'm sure she knows that I have seen that hurt in her eyes which I forgot to heel before I hurt her to make her mine.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because, I want to confess something"

"About, your girlfriend?"

"About my girlfriend!?" I was confused. Who the hell she is talking about.

"Charlotte, you want to tell me about her".

"Okay, what is all this is about?"

"You tell me, you were going to confess. I knew she was your girlfriend otherwise why will you slap her in library".

.....mind please work ... STOP STARRING AT HER EXCITED nipples , she was angry and she decided to sit up , giving me , the erotic image of her , being red with anger and brushed lips, and her breathing hard was making my brain to work slow and my hard member to become harder.

She was pouting; I'm going take a good bite of that sweet thing. Soon a tear came down her cheek. What the fvck. Oh god she was serious about the girlfriend...

"Hey, baby. It's nothing like that, you need to listen, and I never had a girlfriend. You are the only girl that I ever thought off or touch and touched properly as you know. "

She wasn't impressed. Yeah, I'm not an expert in wits, sue me.

"You slapped her!!! Why will you slap her if you were not in a relationship with her? Do you slap random girls? You hurt me, when he made love before. Didn't you!?"

That did make me laugh. Okay, that was very insensitive of me, because, I hurt her but she thinks I was involved with Charlotte, god knows I hate that girl.

I can't stand it anymore. I closed all the distance between us. Her hair, smoothly running between my fingers, sweet spot on her neck sucked into my mouth and her hard nipples being played, she was moaning but she was trying to control and her soft hands were pressed against my chest to push me.

"Stop doing that love. I love you and I only loved from the moment I have sensibility. I never had a girlfriend. And, if you are ask me about why I slapped Charlotte in library, then it was just because she touch something that should be only touched, sucking, licked by only you, my love".