CHAPTER 6

Alessandro POV

"Stop sulking!!! You are ruining my floor". I give him a hard stare. It doesn't affect him anyway. That was Charlie though. Charlie and his blunt jocks are a thing. Right now, we were at his penthouse.

And the fact that we grow up together made them annoyingly ease with me and my temper.

"Your Dad should take up the post for Cupid. I mean the guy doesn't know where to stop with his matching making skills". Jeremy gulps down half of his beer.

"I mean look at that girl, what was her name?" I didn't bother to answer.

"Sweet Jasmine!" Charlie was smiling dreamily. What the fvck is his problem.

Jeremy was looking plainly at him "you like each and every girl at school, didn't you?". And was now giving him a pointed look. Hm.... like he is being weird for the first time.

I wasn't in the mood to talk so I didn't bother to talk sense into them.

She looked pretty scared, I shouldn't have done what I have done, but no women should shout at me. I can't let women ruin my life ever again.

"Dude, you know, maybe your Dad is right about her. She is a really nice girl and I don't think so she will be any trouble. Just give the old man a bit of relief. That you can hold a decent conversation with a woman and give him a green signal that you are not against marriage or women." He said with a tada tune.

"But, I'm actually against them". I said firmly.

"Yup, I will love to take Jasmine for a date. If it doesn't matter you, bro" He was thinking whole this time and that's what he said. Charlie was looking at me like he just asked for my kidney. A bit of fear and hesitation was all over his face.

"Why three of you, making such a big deal about this girl. And you do whatever with her is none of my business and she is nothing to me. And if you don't want punch on your face shut talking about her."

"We were just worried about you, you look worse than your worseness". Jeremy said grinning.

"There is no such word like worseness". I can't help but feel a bit relaxed now.

"I know, but if it was there. It might have suited you very well". He was still grinning like a mad man.

"Worseness is actually a word through". I was smiling now.

"You creep, you always do this. Just go home and talk to your Dad." He took a sip of his beer. And look at me with a grin again. What is running through his mind, you can never know.

"Or maybe she is your princess".

Then I walked out of the door not before throwing both of his shoes over his head.

********************************************

"Dad you need to stop this nonsense". I was one edge of losing all my shit.

When I reach home Dad was sitting at the bar, and drinking his ass off. This been started a few months ago when he started b drinking on a daily basis.

"What are talking about, I just had some wine". He had his head down on the table, great!!! Now I have to take care of his hangover tomorrow morning.

"You had two bottles. You should not drink this much Dad." I was clean up his mess from our minibar at home, when he suddenly raised his head frowning at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You won't listen to me right, like ever" He was making me feel guilty but wait what for?